MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
It's like I just stumbled on another "Food Channel" thread.....

So, Rich,....do I need to put my "snow trax" on my rzr for this ride!! PB got me ascared with his "snow" talk?
You only need to put the one's on the front that way the clear a path for your rear tires. :D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Sorry you can't make it. Sun day run is a yes but I was think of just a 4hr esh ride .Like do the ridge and then the blacks diamonds but I really don't know how long that will take. Take off time I would think 9:30 - 10:00 but not sure how late the non camp fire party will go on and then packing up to go home. So let see what the kids have to say .
Rich,
We will have a fire! Jimmy has a propane fire pit that is awesome:D I'm gonna bring an extra 20# tank for the cause and if anyone else has an extra one that would be cool:D

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Rich,
We will have a fire! Jimmy has a propane fire pit that is awesome and forest service safe:D I'm gone bring an extra 20# tank for the cause and if anyone else has an extra one that would be cool:D
I have one I will bring. Also thinking about staying the night sat. Will I need another pass or will that one day pass for the sat ride be ok?

Sent from my SCH-R910 using Tapatalk

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I have one I will bring. Also thinking about staying the night sat. Will I need another pass or will that one day pass for the sat ride be ok?

You'll be fine:D You're coming Saturday Morn and leaving Sun morn, that's 1 day in my book:D
Or, just go get a yearly pass for $30 and you'll be good for several areas for the season. I get mine at Big 5 Sporting Goods.
Will you be camping in a trailer or a tent? If it's a trailer, we'll save some space for ya on Fri. You'll enjoy camping on Saturday night, it's a long fun day of riding and it's awesome to relax, eat, drink and enjoy the peeps instead of having to pack up and go home:D

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
You'll be fine:D You're coming Saturday Morn and leaving Sun morn, that's 1 day in my book:D
Or, just go get a yearly pass for $30 and you'll be good for several areas for the season. I get mine at Big 5 Sporting Goods.
Will you be camping in a trailer or a tent? If it's a trailer, we'll save some space for ya on Fri. You'll enjoy camping on Saturday night, it's a long fun day of riding and it's awesome to relax, eat, drink and enjoy the peeps instead of having to pack up and go home:D
I will be in a tent :( I would also like to go on the sun ride not pack up and go home. So I should prob get another pass huh?

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
:DOK, Food List For Saturday Night:D

1. George & Kathy - Sloppy Ho's, Buns and Cookies, Brownies or Cake Pops:D

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
:DOK, Food List For Saturday Night:D