Mint 400 side bet

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
I'll bet George.Felix that Staggs beats him 100 bux if he wants to take the bet.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I'll take it that bet! No disrespect to Staggs I just picked him because he's driving a Yamaha. I hope everyone finishes safely.

Btw, Steve are you going to be there I don't take IOU's ...

Last edited:
Reactions: crazywatson

crazywatson

#13 - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 30, 2009
Redwood City
I'll take it that bet! No disrespect to Staggs I just picked him because he's driving a Yamaha. I hope everyone finishes safely.

Btw, Steve are you going to be there I don't take IOU's ...
I'll mail you the money if I lose. I won't be there. You'll have to mail me your money. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Hahaha just kidding, but you guys are on fire!!!!!
Haha!!! As long as we're not on fire like Burnett...We'll take it!!! But on a serious note....those turbo cars will be un-stop-able. You pasted our car at UTVWC like we were tied to a stump. Jones left us on the holeshot... We just happen to have the car working good and the new turbo cars are still playing the new car blues. It is going to be alot harder to beat the turbos as the season progresses.....Now if we can pull off a 3peat...a W at the Mint 400...Our team will be stoked....

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
Fair enough! Where is Staggs i thought he'd come out of the woodwork by now.
I was busy working storm all weekend and now trying to finish my car as I was waiting on parts , good luck see everyone at the mint400

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
Burnett and my bet this year is if I win he pays me 1000.00 if he wins he said the 80s wants my hair back so I have to cut most of it off ! we actually bet if neither finish its who goes further ..

Reactions: JoeyD23

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000