Mint 400 side bet

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Marc's racing. I'm copping a ride up with him tomorrow. Not sure how he got in, but like always, he's resourceful and usually gets what he wants. Kind of strange I'm commuting with Marc, yet pitting for his competition. It will be interesting to see if he can continue on with his early success. Good luck to all.

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Marc's racing. I'm copping a ride up with him tomorrow. Not sure how he got in, but like always, he's resourceful and usually gets what he wants. Kind of strange I'm commuting with Marc, yet pitting for his competition. It will be interesting to see if he can continue on with his early success. Good luck to all.
image.jpg

We got in the same way last year.....there's always a secret door at BITD.

jakecarver91

Nov 11, 2009

Not only did he get in but he got his starting spot despite not being registered in time. Everyone else would go to the back of the line but whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acme

Jul 21, 2015
No pony on this Merry Go Round and could care less; but what did you expect with the MadMedia, Monster and Polaris tie in? Odd on the starting spot though???

Good luck to all the racers!

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
No pony on this Merry Go Round and could care less; but what did you expect with the MadMedia, Monster and Polaris tie in? Odd on the starting spot though???

Good luck to all the racers!
If they went by finishing order of the UTVWC you still have to give him his earned spot if you are letting him in. I would question the latter more. I see Merrell got in also. Maybe they actually had a few drop outs.

Last edited:

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Jake that's BITD get used to it. The rule is whatever Casey says it is on any given day.
If they went by finishing order of the UTVWC you still have to give him his earned spot if you are letting him in. I would question the latter more. I see Merrell got in also. Maybe they actually had a few drop outs.
If they had some drops the number should still be 65 Utv entered.

acme

Jul 21, 2015
tsco wanted in over on RDC, maybe they magically made the field despite not registering on time as well?

Maybe it's explained somewhere in all the spam errr "media" emails I receive...

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
Oh my god. Never again will I sign up for the email alerts. It is exeszive this year. Much more than last year

///Airdam Clutches

Nov 14, 2014
Yb tracking. One of the best trackers ever used. Works great. Or over on rdc you can see everyone's times thru each checkpoint.

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/pages/live/

At the top you choose the 3 lap race

Then down on a pull down tab you choose the Utv classes.

Then back towards the top you can click on each checkpoint. Leaders are on 2nd lap thru devils drop. 9 made it thru that checkpoint already.

Reactions: crazywatson

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000