My BITD rzr xp4 build thread

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
It is... It has been passed already by inspection on other vehicles... They only light I don't have is the bitd blinking blue light that I are required to run that can't be built into the light

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
It is... It has been passed already by inspection on other vehicles... They only light I don't have is the bitd blinking blue light that I are required to run that can't be built into the light
Right on, car looks great by the way! I used to race BITD, it's tons of fun good luck.

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013

Attachments

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013

Attachments

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
So we decided to change our logo for the team, I made the decision after looking at what we created was to close to Cognito Motorsports logo and don't want to copy or upset anyone.. I did love our logo but I think that our new logo is very nice and will look awsome on the car and will be the new emblem to represent our team!!

View attachment 9226View attachment 9227View attachment 9228

Attachments

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013

Attachments

shrive81

Jan 9, 2013
Little update on the build so far... I realized I had a ton of things to still figure out and make work... The title things like mounting the charging system in a new spot and the computer etc along with making everything work and have ease of access if need be... We got alot of work done the last two days from fitting the floor and laying out the dash and installing the new suspension all the way around... We also took care of alot of those little things like finding new homes for the parts that moved or lost their original mounting spot from the build... Hope to have the fuel system and colling system finalized tomorrow and start welding a few more mounts and cut the dash for all the gauges and radios... This is a huge undertaking but having a blast doing it and this is a family team and really enjoying building this with my close friends and family... I know we aren't a big budget team but we have more heart and soul into this and it means more to us cause this is bringing everytime together... The lonestar suspension is looking really good and below is a few photos of the rear suspension with full droop and full compression... With close to 17" of travel I think it should handle well through the rough stuff and high speed...

View attachment 9343View attachment 9344View attachment 9345View attachment 9346View attachment 9347

Attachments

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000