need some ideas please!! watch vid

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
wholly low roof batman!!!

now i know a fat guy like me could never shoehorn my ass in there.

what did you pay for the seats? are they comfortable? i have seen monster trucks running these lately, i wonder if it is the way to go?

Cheek

Texas Crazy Horse - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
Buffalo,Tx
hey Diesel u said u had trouble with the stock pump on the phone 1 time. what was it? also the monster truck guys are hurting their backs cause of the suspension seats, thats why youve been seeing them in there. what happens is its letting their spine move or flex and these style seats keep u tight. if i put a inline pump where does my return line come from. what pump to use and what regulator?

megadesertdiesel

Jan 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ
hey Diesel u said u had trouble with the stock pump on the phone 1 time. what was it? also the monster truck guys are hurting their backs cause of the suspension seats, thats why youve been seeing them in there. what happens is its letting their spine move or flex and these style seats keep u tight. if i put a inline pump where does my return line come from. what pump to use and what regulator?

check out this picture. http://www.utvunderground.com/f11/i-just-cant-leave-anything-alone-1544.html you can see out of tank pickup to filter to pump(MSD) to regulator(Aeromotive set at 40psi) then supplu to fuel rail. i took the bottom of the regulator to my stock pump location. i cut the pump off the sending unit and use it for a return and fuel level with stock gauge.

and for those seats i think i am going to try one. do they make fat guy sizes? where to look at one?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I love the stance cheek but I think you need to get the dash bar under the dash and lose the /\ windshield bars....I dont know that you need them......you will gain visibilty....You could put the /\ bars inbetween yours and the passengers head on the rear section of the cage? I am no fabricator BTW...lol..and I did not sleep at a holiday inn last night......Overall I think its cool looking but you must be one skinny mofo to get in and out.....I might get in but I aint getting out...unless you have a Joey D. inspired roof hatch?

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
You are also over sprung in the rear. Try 50lbs less & speed up the rebound.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000