New Years - Johnson Valley

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
should be there sometime in the afternoon on wed...we have to unload our new house "trailer" then load the toys and food, so It'll be a long day :rolleyes:

POTLUCK????

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
should be there sometime in the afternoon on wed...we have to unload our new house "trailer" then load the toys and food, so It'll be a long day :rolleyes:

POTLUCK????
We'll probably do a potluck but not sure which day or all of them. Lately, we've been just doing informal ones.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Here's a start for a list :cool:

J&M - Vodka, Tecate
George - Coorslight
Garrett - Rum and that special ice chest
Angie - Vodka - Beer
Dan - Some Tequila thing on a tray

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Hey Jim, I was in pismo to witness the apocalypse/sister-in-law get married on 12/21/12 and found that ice-chest you were talking about.... i think... I hope you guys like JAGER????? If not, we can fill it up with your liquor of choice...

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Hey Jim, I was in pismo to witness the apocalypse/sister-in-law get married on 12/21/12 and found that ice-chest you were talking about.... i think... I hope you guys like JAGER????? If not, we can fill it up with your liquor of choice...
Garrett,

Last time there was Jagermiester in camp, it weren't pretty. I think La Familia banned Jager at all future gatherings... LOL!!! :eek: ( No I'm not kidding. :()

But, some good Tequila or Vodka is definitely in play. Of course some Whiskey sounds good too!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I almost chickened out because I didn't think anyone was coming, but George talked me out of it, so blame him if I show up... LOL!!!

See you guys Wednesday.... Merry Xmas!!!

Dan ...

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

I like JAGER but last time it came to camp it clouded some peeps mind and it was interesting to say the least . But that camping . :D
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a98QbYbhkSs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a98QbYbhkSs[/ame]

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
All packed and loaded:D Should be on the road by 7:30am or so mañana :D Everyone be safe and we'll see ya soon! Love ya

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Hey guys how long from murrieta to the area?
i would say 3 plus hrs depending on the time you leave.... the 15 fwy all the way up to bear valley 18 rd to the end which turns into 247 and then i thinks it another 20 plus mls i beleave this is the way i go anyway. have fun and stay warm ...

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Hey guys how long from murrieta to the area?
It's about an hour from my house E. It's about an hour ten from your house to mine. So in the 2.5 or so area. BTW, the wind just picked up and it's supposed to blow pretty good all day tomorrow until ~10pm. Drive safe!!!

Dan ...
:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000