Nightmare Gulch Nov. 15th-17th

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Rich knows how to line up Uranus and the moon.......unfortunately I witnessed it on a warm night at Miller........just threw up in my mouth......sorry

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Damn, I had that way wrong. Knowing you, I figured it was something related to higher education, church, a good diet or some other wholesome meaning. I like As Tom Would Say better.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Will do, I need to run out there and make sure the place I have in mind to camp will be suitable. I'll put it up in the first post well ahead of time.

Larry, you are covered. I made the alignment last night, sorry for no pictures, couldn't get the misses to help with that.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I went out and put the eye ball on a camp spot today. Directions are in the first post. Looks like we're good to go on fires.

Garrett passed along some info today and Nightmare Gulch is "temporarily" closed. I'll make some calls to see what they are projecting. There is a ton of riding out there so we'll keep entertained I'm certain, even if they blow the Nightmare Gulch plan.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
hey slacker, you have to have a fire permit for fires.... I think it's a general BLM fire permit, but a quick call to jawbone station should clear that up.... Happy trails :eek:

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
It's a strange thing to make a guy do to get you out for a ride:confused: But you do bring the beer and are a riot to beat up on so tonight I'll go out after sunset and see if I can get my anus to line up with the moon. I don't know why you need me to do this, but for you, I will somehow make it happen man. Pictures to follow. See you out there:D
I may bring the beer,but no one can carry it like you Chris!!!!

Attachments

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
We're planning to leave as soon as the kids get outta school. I'm off of work that Friday so we'll be headed out around 3:30 or so.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000