Nightmare Gulch Nov. 15th-17th

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I can't tell what direction you were going in these pics, but sure enough, Slacker did this backwards.....even I was rubbing my rosary beads....

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
Hey Dave, when did you get so good at photoshopping??? :eek::eek: There is no way Slacker was doing those climbs.... Maybe the short bus, but not slacker...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Now now bitche$.....don't make me come over there with my wooden spoon (ATWS)

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
How could you have possibly come up with a screen name such as yours??? WE (armchair RZR drivers of america) need answers!!!!

SLACKER

a person who avoids work or effort.
synonyms: layabout, idler, shirker, malingerer, sluggard, laggard; More
a person who evades military service.
a young person (esp. in the 1990s) of a subculture characterized by apathy and aimlessness.

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
BTW, I think we should enter the "short bus" in the KOH!!!!! That's right, I said it, KOH bitches....... We wouldn't even need a chase team or pits, they're riding along with us :eek:

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
BTW, I think we should enter the "short bus" in the KOH!!!!! That's right, I said it, KOH bitches....... We wouldn't even need a chase team or pits, they're riding along with us :eek:
We'll have to do well enough in the rocks to go 35 across the open desert stretches and 15 in the whoops. If we can do that we'll kill' em:D:D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Thanks for all the Short Bus love. Mostly, thanks for all of you Rzr guy's patience with the old fella. We do our best to keep up:D Looks like we may have a new addition to family coming soon so the Short Bus is going to be around for a while.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Lmao! I just crapped myself. But, I'm with you! The Bus needs to do KOH! I'll ride in the back with a go pro on every roll bar! Just bring me some juice and snacks...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Dave, no pictures of the dirt biker that tried suicide by Teryx?
That happened so fast I had no time for pics!:eek:

I was more worried about scrapping off another dirt biker from my grill :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000