OW - This weekend Dec 2-4

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
We'll be out at OW off the S22 by the 4x4 park this weekend for the Pro Armor event.

Anyone's welcome to camp with us.........:cool:

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Jaime can you tell us more about the event, Toni would like to go, I think we can come over for a day only because of funds but we would like to do that.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Jaime can you tell us more about the event, Toni would like to go, I think we can come over for a day only because of funds but we would like to do that.
I don't know anything about it.

Sounded like a good reason to go to the Dez though :cool:

Just come out.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Jim, looks like I'm coming out for this event on Saturday with my buddy from SSV. We will only be there for the day for riding and stuff. We should be rolling in about 9:00am ish :)

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Jim, looks like I'm coming out for this event on Saturday with my buddy from SSV. We will only be there for the day for riding and stuff. We should be rolling in about 9:00am ish :)
Cool - I think we're camping on Holly Rd. Look for our rig or Franks rig.

Will be on radio also.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
There are two events at the same time one is the Pro Armor ride and Taco night and the other is NCY Day Ride and lunch! I will be riding with the NCY bunch and signed up on their web site so they know how many to feed! Love those guys, Jim and Kendal, support them;) You can do either ride and still show at the Pro Armor camp for tacos and a movie! The NCY check in and Drivers meeting is at 9:30am near the 4X4 course and the ride starts at 10:00am:D Either way I hope we see you!
Is Pro Armor having a ride too? I should be there by 9:00am and want to do a cool ride.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
You guys all have fun and be safe! Wish I could be there but have to do the work X-Mass party thing on Sat:rolleyes: I'll miss ya:eek:
Luv ya,
G

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
You guys all have fun and be safe! Wish I could be there but have to do the work X-Mass party thing on Sat:rolleyes: I'll miss ya:eek:
Luv ya,
G
Can you have Kathy FedEx some German chocolate brownies down?

This way you'll be with us in spirit :cool:

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Hope to be in camp at the Pro Armor - Holly Rd Event on Friday ;-)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
I will see you Friday Morning and park by your rig if that is okay? I excepted Jim invitation to ride with NCY so that's where I will be, hope to have a chance to visit, maybe after the ride?
Friday ?

And you know you can park with me any time ;-)
Love yea ;-)

I will see how the Pro Armor Event is and maybe I can go with the NCY crew, hope If I go I can pay Jim on the spot ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000