RJ Anderson's RZR XP900 Race Car Build **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
looking good RJ cant wait to see what holz does with the suspension. They were all hush about it when I inquired about what they had in mind.:D

motogary2

The Blue Bomber - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 14, 2009
riverside ca
Hey RJ, new car is looking sick me and little gary says good luck how do you like the xp 900 there are fast or what

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
The wind blows and he needs rubber!

Sick looking car RJ! Feeling sorry for the competition with that thing and you driving! Let me know when the first race is!
Thanks Fred! The first two rounds are in Arizona but we hit glen helen in May and August. Let me know if you'd like to come out, we'd be happy to have you at the Walker Evans pit!

Rander637

Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
First race is next weekend...

RJ second place its still a good look for you :D see ya at the track
HAHAHAHA how much does bobby pay you two to talk trash? I want some of the profits for recieving it constantly hahah! See you guys next week!

Rander637

Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
looking good RJ cant wait to see what holz does with the suspension. They were all hush about it when I inquired about what they had in mind.:D
The suspension, (trailing arms, radius arms, and new a-arms) arrive tomorrow! Not sure if were gonna give spy photos of those until the cars done though:D Im off to go get some more progress done so we'll see how she starts to come alive

Hey RJ, new car is looking sick me and little gary says good luck how do you like the xp 900 there are fast or what
Thanks you guys! And yes the XP is as bad as it gets as far as a utv goes in my opinion. Polaris nailed it!

Zerofield

Pit Junky - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 13, 2009
Arizona
HAHAHAHA how much does bobby pay you two to talk trash? I want some of the profits for recieving it constantly hahah! See you guys next week!
Constantly? Its only be a couple times. Hey I was disapoint most of last year, with you breaking all the time. Glad to see you at the front battling it out

Rander637

Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
A little more progress!

Holz +8 long travel, walker evans racing piggy backs, orw hubs, holz spindle, summers brothers axles

New Holz trailing arms and walker evans 2.5 piggybacks!

Rander637

Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
wow plus 8? looks real nice ....
Well not a +8 from what an XP comes stock... thats just in standard rzr long travel terminology. I think its about 2.5 inches wider than a stock XP per side w/ the wheels and all. And Thanks!

thats what I'm talkin' 'bout
Ya im getting excited to drive it! Im glad to hear your gonna be back out there again Tyler!

Lookin good RJ!!!
Thanks a lot!

Rander637

Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Getting closer and closer! Should be drivable tueday!

XP dry sump system

Muzzys!

Front view

Still has the old graphics on it, wrap should be done in the next few days

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000