RJ Anderson's RZR XP900 Race Car Build **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
Thanks for all the positive comments guys, we all really appreciate it! There should be a package coming in today from a little motor shop located just next to vegas motor speedway:D

Rander637

The Worlds Fastest RZR's - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 22, 2009
So Cal
RJ can you give us any idea on what kind of power is expected from your new motor or will this be kept a secret????[/QUOTE

Joey, to be 100% honest I have no idea what kind of power this motor has. I have been in bed all week with strept throat and my guys have been busting there ass's putting the final touches together. I do know that Kevin Kroyer has been busy though and this motor will be just a "preview" of what's still to come.

Butt just to keep you guys guessing...

Rzr S= 750cc/55hp
Kroyer RZR S= 797cc/88hp

Rzr xp= 875cc/ 88ish hp
Kroyer XP= 1000cc/???hp:D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well it looks like the WER Polaris RZR XP 900 will be able to get back on the track this weekend (fingers crossed)

the chassis is just about 100% repaired other than some knuckles which are still bent. The motor is at Kroyer getting the engine mounts repaired which were damaged in the violent tumble.

WERACE

Walker Evans Racing - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Feb 23, 2011
Redlands
www.walkerevansent.com
Since we have almost 6 weeks to the next race at Glen Helen we are going to fix some of the frame damage from the 2nd round crash and clean her up a bit. She's going to get powdercoated, a couple of new body panels, new rear axles(broke R rear on Sunday) and put the big motor back in it(starting gear gave up - but still got a 3rd on Sunday with a near stock motor). Had to give her some love since she is the new points leader!

Attachments

WERACE

Feb 23, 2011
Redlands
www.walkerevansent.com
Oh yeah, Holz did a hell of a job on these. If I remember right they are 1" over stock. They both survived the crash from Firebird, the right one just needed a little straightening .

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I'll take a set too, while you are at it! :p

WERACE

Feb 23, 2011
Redlands
www.walkerevansent.com
Shocks look sick!!!! Can those be purchased?
Steel bodied versions are available, the aluminum has held up so we should be able to custom build them upon request.

Got the 1k back from Kroyer today, all tuned up with a new Muzzy exhaust system. Car should be 100% ready to do battle at Glen Helen...watch out Cory!

Attachments

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
LOL! I'm sure it's gonna be fast as sh*t!! :) Sometimes I'm glad me and RJ are in different classes! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000