Yamaha Rugged Radios NEW Shop Rhino!!! Help Me Build It!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Progress so far... we dont mess around :D :

First Impressions - WOW MAGNUM - GREAT JOB! What a well thought out kit! Everything included, clear instructions to swap the CVs over, everything bolts right up with perfect fitment, what a breeze! Took me and Seth 2 hours from stock to long travel front while answering the phones here at the shop - what a no brainer!

Greg keeps mumbling how nice the kit is :D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Just gusset the stockers Matt!! Hit up SouthBayRhino, they have a set of spindle gussets that work great..........HCR Spindles are nice, as are the DIRT Spindles! ORW may have some Fabtech spindles in stock! Hit up Dave (RHINOKING here on UTVUnderground) 760-746-3193....get that UTVUnderground deal!!

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
PM Sent Joey.

Heres another update... Seth has been building up the back half of the Magnum kit all day.... things are goin great!

I got in the Black Rhino Performance stuff today - Got the CDI installed as well as the performance coil - awesome products with super simple install!

The BRP/Dynatek Performance coil package all layed out:

Stock coil (mounted under bed, passenger side):

Remove and install new:

Just that simple!

As for as the BRP CDI.... simply remove battery lid and battery, unplug old and plug in new!

We also got the hardstyle mount air filter kit:

Along with the Stainless Steel Body Hardware kit, and Dynojet jet kit:

We are still waiting on 4 Mastercraft 3" padded harnesses and the replacement HID set from Black Rhino as well.

THANKS AGAIN TO BLACK RHINO PERFORMANCE!

More updates soon!

MAGNUM OFFROAD

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor & Founder
First Impressions - WOW MAGNUM - GREAT JOB! What a well thought out kit! Everything included, clear instructions to swap the CVs over, everything bolts right up with perfect fitment, what a breeze! Took me and Seth 2 hours from stock to long travel front while answering the phones here at the shop - what a no brainer!

Greg keeps mumbling how nice the kit is :D
Glad you like it guys!!! Can't wait to hear a little feedback after the cars 1st trip out.

Swapping my entire in-car out this weekend for the Rugged system!!!

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Sweet!

Couldnt get a hold of Randy at ORW though.... no return call back. S uper bummed as we have to run the stock spindles.

We ended up mounting the reservoirs to the upper control arms in the rear because we just cant get that bracket to fit anywhere, not sure if our year rhino is different or something. Well have to change it up later.

Ill post pics in a bit, we should have it done tonight.

In other news, the boss gave me our old 450 and we are gonna do a Race 2 seat build up on it - and race it in M4SX!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000