Setbelts for RZR Robby Gordon

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Nice! I love mine and they go from my Grandson's size to my size in fast order! I got the Five Point, but I think the Simpsons all come with the Sub belt?
Yes this came with the fifth connection but I'm going to have to look at it closely the best way would be if the seat had a hole for the the one that comes from underneath. it may not work real well so I did no put them one yet.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Yes this came with the fifth connection but I'm going to have to look at it closely the best way would be if the seat had a hole for the the one that comes from underneath. it may not work real well so I did no put them one yet.
THAT ANTI-SUBMARINE BELT KEEPS THE BELTS FROM RIDING UP ON YOUR CHEST & KEEPS YOU IN THE SEAT. MINE IS MOUNTED TO THE ALUMINUM FLOOR MATS I HAD INSTALLED.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
I hooked ours around the bar the seat tabs fit under. I figured if it's strong enough for the seats, then that should do the trick. No drilling no fuss!:D

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
I hooked ours around the bar the seat tabs fit under. I figured if it's strong enough for the seats, then that should do the trick. No drilling no fuss!:D
Thank you Dan I will look at that this weekend. I hope I have that for both front an back. Do you have any pics?

dkiewicz

Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Thank you Dan I will look at that this weekend. I hope I have that for both front an back. Do you have any pics?
E,

No pics, but I'll take some tonight. The bar should be in the front and back and you can loop them just like you did over the crossbar on top for the shoulder belts.

Dan ...

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
E,

No pics, but I'll take some tonight. The bar should be in the front and back and you can loop them just like you did over the crossbar on top for the shoulder belts.

Dan ...
Thank you Dan, you know this pipi belts come with a snap hook on them, they look they are ready to connect to something.

dkiewicz

Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Yeah, I took those off and just looped them over and back under the little bar and adjusted. Works toot sweet mi amigo!

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Mine came with an I bolt and snap hook, if you look at the cross bar in the front of the seats there is a HOLE already in the bar, simply drill the plastic and hold the nut with a pair of needle nose pliers and turn the Bolt into the nut tighten with a screw driver and hook to loop! Simple and best location!
Thank you all.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000