Thanksgiving 09 OW

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Newbie to this forum and just saw this thread. I was forced to retire my bike due to injury and just picked up a teryx to play with.
I just so happen to be camping about a mile from u guys and would like to stop by and possibly hook up for a ride and a cold beverage or two. Everybody in my small group has bikes so it would be nice to roll with some other cars for a change.
Garrett welcome to tha UTV Underground. I am also a semi-newbe and will be campin @ tha BASECAMP. 4 sure stop by. I know we got acouple of group rides goin on. See you out there!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
back at home and recovering....what a sweet weekend...weather was perfect, the riding was fun, and the Fat Rod was perfect....need a little tuning done but overall it couldnt have been much better! It was sweet meeting other members, Wino Rhino is a great guy. Cant wait for NEW YEARS!!!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
You guys have a good turn out there ? Seemed that a lot of the peeps went the sand box like norm....where New Yrs going to be OW again also whens the next UNDERGROUND ride going to be ?

I assume No cliffhangers this time :D:D

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
The trip was great and the weather was awsome. Joey is now cliff jumper!!!!!

Nice to meet ALL THE MEMBERS THAT CAME OUT !!!

VIDEO TO COME!!

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Missed out on the rides. It's hard to get large groups out of camp:mad: Got to meet Schannon, Steve and ? Did any body break there ride? Mines good but started to slow down towards the end of the weekend. Time to call Chris:) Nice jump JoeyD need to get those valve specs from you. You could call my ride the bucking bronco.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
They get it DONE at this camp!!!!
Rusty first day loses rear end, Delivered sat and installed. POKERS RACING and danny got down!!

Joey helping out wino rhino AKA DAN DA MAN @ camp with the rear boot fix!!! Tie wire WORKS !!!!Flat tire and bent rim watch the rocks!!!

And I had a pin hole leak on the front boot and grease was splattering everywhere. Duct tape held up all weekend.

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Dam! you guy's look like the BFG pits. Nice air on the bike, Who is the crazy man jumping the fire in the truck "R.G."?lol. R.C. I know.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Dude I had a blast!! Tha weather was awsome!! I thought it was gonna rain all day Saturady. Thank God it didnt. It was great to finally meet some UG members. Magnum Dan thanks for tha CV Boot! You saved my weekend!! :) JoeyD thanks with the CV Boot install and also for tha intertube bandage.

Padilla1880 is my new co-dog!! Rusty thanks for letting me use your tools!! What up Off Road Swapmeet! And thanks for my Flag and T-Shirt SCMO (Shannon). Thanks Club Bounder for providing tha party music all nite! :p Just gotta get a new rim so we can do it all over again fo tha NEW YEARS!!! :cool:

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
Well Guys just got all my stuff put away, broke a front tie rod on the cat on sat so tried to find parts was a bitch:mad:, finally got it put back together and then it started running like crap, so apart it went again, finally got it up and ryunning but to late for any good riding. My teryx ran great until sunday, to much dust and not enough air filter:mad:, But it was great meeting Rog (o7fj), todd (hrt), vince (ranchmrkt), dan (wino rhino), and also getting to ride with all of you at OW was a real great time. We will definately do that agian. maybe a one day trip or something. Offraodswap thanks for the new colors I will hgave it done hopefully in the next t5o weeks, my buddy wants to put in a christmas parade. You guys take care had a great time once agian.:D

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I had a great time. Even though my truck was broke for 4 days I still had fun hanging with everyone. Thanks for everyone that helped me work on my truck. I am lucky to have good freinds that are willing to help at the drop of a hat. I got the truck put back together on Saturday afternoon. I was able to take my family on a little cruise. Saturday night I took it out with the boys and it did great.

New Years the All German Team is going to Ocotillo Wells for New Years and then we will run over to Plaster City for the Dash Race. It would be great to have a bunch of you guys come out and hang with us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000