UTVUnderground & Polaris Partner w/ Cognito Motosports / R3Motorsports -WORCS-RZR570

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Re: UTVUnderground & Polaris Partner w/ Cognito Motosports / R3Motorsports -WORCS-RZR

SO, first race out here is the report from my standpoint.

RZR570 did not hole-shot the Rhino's like I thought it would... BUT - The 570 was on STOCK tires which stink in the mud, AND the whole program was to not get tangled up on the start, just get going. Once going, The 570 began to pick off its competitors in Production 700 one by one. With only a few laps to go the 570 was running in 3rd place and pulling on 2nd. Next time I saw the 570, it was a little ways further behind 2nd place, and while still locked in 3rd place noticed he had a de-beaded front tire... SUCKS!!!!! No bead locks, lots of mud, pushing with stock suspension = rolling a bead! So Code had to relinquish 3rd place but stil had enough to finish in 4th.

So, all that was done to the 570 thus far was a Cognito Motorsports cage, and doors/panels by Pro Armor! Thank you Pro Armor!!!! Other than that the entire UTV was stock! Stock motor, stock suspension, stock wheels and tires. The fact that it could run with these Rhinos with highly built engines and / or long travel suspension I am really impressed with this machine. Once the Long Travel kit is on, the Fox Shocks are tuned, and the new wheels and tires are on I have a feeling this RZR 570 is going to see the podium more than a few times!

Great work to the whole Polaris / Cognito Motorsports / UTVUnderground race team! Can't wait to see how it does at Primm!!

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA
Re: UTVUnderground & Polaris Partner w/ Cognito Motosports / R3Motorsports -WORCS-RZR

First, thanks Joey for the opportunity to race this awesome little machine. The Polaris RZR570 is a serious ride for sure. In stock form, I mean stock suspension stock engine stock clutch and on 3 stock wheels ;) Code still managed to put in a time good enough for 6th in 850 and 19th in 1000, in the worst mud race I've ever been a part of. The RZR570 is bad ass, what a tough car, I am very impressed.

Thanks to Justin and the crew at Cognito Motorsports for getting it in race legal trim and Pro Armour for supplying the doors & bumper, now that we have a baseline Cognito will develop a long-travel kit for it, Ill round up some bead-locks & tires then we'll head to Primm for the next round to see what the 570 can do....on a dry track LOL.

Thanks again, see everyone in Primm.

kennyo15

Paramount Motorsports / Black Rhino - UTVUndergrou
Aug 19, 2009
Alpine, CA

Congratulations to all involved, what a solid team. Doug, sorry I could not get you tires and wheels in time for this race. :( We will be ready for round 2 though. Nice driving Cody. :D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Thanks for the support Kenny!!! Black Rhino has been a huge supporter of UTVUnderground and the sport of UTV racing in general! Thank you for all you do.

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield

I'm proud to say I can be a part of this team!!!. Code pushed The mighty 570 hard! I cant wait to see whats in store at primm with a little bit of suspension work!! One of our guys has been on a pressure washer for 2 hours now tryin to get all the mud off so we can begin to strip down the suspension.

dnf736

Retired - And Still UTVUNderground Approved!!!!
Jan 15, 2009
Alpine, CA

I'm proud to say I can be a part of this team!!!. Code pushed The mighty 570 hard! I cant wait to see whats in store at primm with a little bit of suspension work!! One of our guys has been on a pressure washer for 2 hours now tryin to get all the mud off so we can begin to strip down the suspension.
Uhmm, yea, sorry about that...;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000