Veteran's weekend , Los Padres Adopt A Trail clean up

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Group list (AND POTLUCK FOR SATURDAY NIGHT) (SUNDAY NIGHT WE ARE ORDERING PIZZA FROM MIKE'S DOWN THE ROAD)

1. John Berry (always )
2. Dave (Camping Friday-Monday) -Chili bowls with Fritos....MMMmmmmmm
3. Rich (Camping) SOMETHING GOOD...like me on a plate MMMMMmmm
4. Mike (Camping)
5. Slacker (camping)
6. Grumpy (camping) Beef, Pork Tamales!!
7. Marksbackhoe (Camping)
8. Larry & Sandy (camping)
9. Scott / DUNRAT ( sunday ).
10 Jim (Rzrcsi) ( Camping )
11. Bob ( Camping or day ? )
14.Steve and Mike.
15.TNT/ butt bongos

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
Hey,
Wish I could make it but not this one for me. I will get more in more involved in the next couple of months if all goes well.

Have a great time and see you on the next one.

Bryan :cool:

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
1. John Berry (always )
2. Dave (Camping Friday-Monday) -Chili bowls with Fritos....MMMmmmmmm
3. Rich (Camping) lasagna and apple pie .......
4. Mike (Camping)
5. Slacker (camping)
6. Grumpy (camping Beef, Pork Tamales!!
7. Marksbackhoe (Camping)
8. Larry & Sandy (camping)Carnitas tacos
9. Scott / DUNRAT ( sunday ).
10 Jim (Rzrcsi) ( Camping ) Something good #2
11. Bob ( Camping or day ? )
14.Steve and Mike.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hey,
Wish I could make it but not this one for me. I will get more in more involved in the next couple of months if all goes well.

Have a great time and see you on the next one.

Bryan :cool:
No problem will have plenty down the road if not at Frazier will have some at arrowhead .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ok now for the one that are going to make it be ready for cool weather camping meaning thing might freeze . I'm keeping a couple gal. or water extra just in case my trailer freezes and the pump won't work with ice in the line .

I ya know some cold weather trailer tricks and you want to share them plez do .

The high should be in the 50ty's and the lows around 30esh .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Ok now for the one that are going to make it be ready for cool weather camping meaning thing might freeze . I'm keeping a couple gal. or water extra just in case my trailer freezes and the pump won't work with ice in the line .

night ride cancelled:cool:

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
cancelld, night ride??? . I have a jacket to lone you. ice on you eye brows, can't fell you frozen hands or toes . having the shakes so bad that driving become hard. sounds terrible as I write this.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield

My pump is under a closet behind some drawers so I'll just open the drawers a bit to let the warm air in from the furnace just in case. If a guy is concerned you can throw towels over the lines where they aren't going to be warm and run the hot water for a minute, that will help it get through the cold part of the morning. Forecasted low for Frazier Park on Accuweather is 23 degrees so it's entirely possible that we'll freeze up in the morning.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
cancelld, night ride??? . I have a jacket to lone you. ice on you eye brows, can't fell you frozen hands or toes . having the shakes so bad that driving become hard. sounds terrible as I write this.

Sorry, just bad memmory from fixing Rich's A-arm at midnight out at the Rubicon, freezing my arse off!! :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I put slacker down for 2 and I'll make a special goodie bag for Larry.:D
Mark, Stumpy gots to say home for a school project, so I'm bringing my 8 y/o boy. (If you still need head count for goody bags). Crazy Larry said he doesn't want his goody bag, so I'll take it off your hands ;)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Did you guys ever find a post hole digging tool ? (cuz we have a whole group of post hole diggers :D)

I'll try to find my Dad's if we still need it....
The "Volunteer tool shed" at the ranger station down the street has a ton of tools, including shovels, saws, post hole diggers, etc... I have the combination to get into the tool room.

marksbackhoe

Aug 21, 2011
Rosamond
Looks like I'm not gonna be able to make this trip .I've been trying to nurse two kids healthy before the weekend ,but to no success . I'm gonna try to to make it out for a day trip to help if the stars align (babysitter ,no snow ,ect.)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ya what a puzz .

My pump is under a closet behind some drawers so I'll just open the drawers a bit to let the warm air in from the furnace just in case. If a guy is concerned you can throw towels over the lines where they aren't going to be warm and run the hot water for a minute, that will help it get through the cold part of the morning. Forecasted low for Frazier Park on Accuweather is 23 degrees so it's entirely possible that we'll freeze up in the morning.
Good tips thanks .

Looks like I'm not gonna be able to make this trip .I've been trying to nurse two kids healthy before the weekend ,but to no success . I'm gonna try to to make it out for a day trip to help if the stars align (babysitter ,no snow ,ect.)
Sorry about that hope all turns out well if you don't make it I'll give the princes out fit to Dave . :D

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
i'm out for friday. mabey sat go up. imap snow allday friday 29deg ice is the problem.. chains may be required from fwy to staging area.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I'm going for it Friday get off at 12 home at 1 on the road 130 . :D
THURSDAY

Scattered Showers
48°
39°
Precip 30%
FRIDAY
Partly Cloudy
44°
33°
Precip 30%
SATURDAY
Rain and Snow
43°
31°
Precip 30%
SUNDAY
Sunny
48°
36°
MONDAY
Partly Cloudy
54°
40°
TUESDAY
Mostly Sunny
56°

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Im going for it too!!

If you guys get any bad news for the grapevine tomorrow, call me. Im at work at least in the morning. I'll be on the road about 2:30pm.

If I hit black ice pulling the trailer, at least I'll have th GoPRo going on my dash for a cool Stumpwerks video......just sayn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000