Weekend Warrior lawsuit

Headinjury

Warrior Lifestyles Sales - Official UTVUnderground
Reactions: 1 person

loco

Loco Time - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 18, 2009
Placerville, CA
Don't feel bad, my Warrior is a 2009, Manufacture date of 12/08. Next month my extended warrenty will finally be active so I will be happy, but I have not had anytype of structural problems so far, just little trim pieces i've had to fix.

Bryan M

B-MAN - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Sin City(Vegas!)
Good service is tough to get nowadays.

There's a guy I used to refer people to in the Temecula Area. Westwind Rv mobile service. Mike & Kathy Chavez- Tell them I sent you. 951-677-7846

There's also Warrior Lifestyles out of Perris on Hwy 74 http://www.warriorlifestylesrvstore.com/Warrior_Lifestyles/WARRIOR_LIFESTYLES_RV_STORE_-_CERTIFIED_PARTS_%26_SERVICE_FOR_WEEKEND_WARRIOR_AND_RAGEN_TRAILERS.html

HeadInjury, any one you rec. in the So. NV(Las Vegas)area?????:confused:

FernandezRacing

Off Road Swap Meet - UTVUnderground Approved Spons
Jan 15, 2009
Good service is tough to get nowadays.

There's a guy I used to refer people to in the Temecula Area. Westwind Rv mobile service. Mike & Kathy Chavez- Tell them I sent you. 951-677-7846

There's also Warrior Lifestyles out of Perris on Hwy 74 WARRIOR LIFESTYLES RV STORE - CERTIFIED PARTS & SERVICE FOR WEEKEND WARRIOR AND RAGEN TRAILERS
Joey D , I just talked with a guy and he said that warriorlifestyles is one of the owners or vp from weekend warrior,He said hes covering the warranties?He has tons of ww parts and accessories, located in perris,ca

wouldn't hurt to check it out........

Bryan M

B-MAN - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 16, 2009
Sin City(Vegas!)
Joey D , I just talked with a guy and he said that warriorlifestyles is one of the owners or vp from weekend warrior,He said hes covering the warranties?He has tons of ww parts and accessories, located in perris,ca

wouldn't hurt to check it out........
they called my cell last night and left a message sayin that they're doin WW warranty work ....dont no what the catch is but thats what the gal said on the vm....if its true Im very :D

Hondafan

Feb 5, 2009
What is funny about this is the bagging on WW when my Eclipse chassis did the same thing because it was made by the same company. The difference is instead of a cash settlement I got effed into another eclipse that is a pile also and so is their service.

Hondafan

Feb 5, 2009
I will sell you my 07 attitude 30fsak holds two rhinos.Just has a defective water tank that is tearing and not covered by warranty and basically falling apart everywhere else

J.T.

Terror-X #1 in my mind
Jan 16, 2009
VIsalia Ca.
Hey Shawn see you have a new home,

I have a 33 ft Attitude fiver and couldnt be happier, Of course they all have their minor issues , but other than those solid coach, and Before this I had a 06 30fsak Bumper and no issues with it either.

odtodd1az

Apr 30, 2009
Glendale AZ
I got a call last week from a rep for a new service center for WW in Perris CA. It is now Warrior lifestyles. They will be comingout with a new Luxery line of toy haulers soon. They say they can do warranty work on WW's.
My 06 FSC2800 need a couple of the recalls, as I was waiting in line to get mine done, when they pullled the plug. Travelon rv couldn't dothe work, cause they wouldn't get paid. and WW wouldn't return calls. So I am SOL because of the restructure.
I love my trailer, but if I could sell it to zero the debt, I would get something else that I wouldn't have to worry about and get serviced.
their new web site is warriorlifestylesrvstore.com

Teebone

Rotax Powered - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 23, 2009
Kennewick Wa
www.tntpowersportsoil.com
I have heard that they will be starting a new line. They will be moving their operations to Idaho, and using the Perris facility to do warranty work. I wish them luck. No Issues so far with my WW I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000