When not shredding the desert?

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Whats your off your passion or hobby?

<object width="800" height="600">

<embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=13675102&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=ff9933&fullscreen=1&autoplay=1&loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="800" height="600"></object>

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Cool video Rusty! Boating is my other passion. Just need another boat :(

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Fun video...reminds me how much fun we have up at the lake..we have a boat that we keep up at Apache (28ft 503 powered Rinker, I think of it as my personal PT boat!)..

People have no idea how much fun the lakes are here in AZ and much we use them!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Rusty I love the Video! Now I'm ready for the river..........
I like it, looks clean.

This is my old boat, 1983 Eliminator. I don't think I will ever own another speed boat. A Pontoon or a deck boat would be cool.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Fun video...reminds me how much fun we have up at the lake..we have a boat that we keep up at Apache (28ft 503 powered Rinker, I think of it as my personal PT boat!)..

People have no idea how much fun the lakes are here in AZ and much we use them!

Thanks for sharing!!!
I'm an Apache guy myself! With any luck I'll be seeing you there this summer!

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
I'm an Apache guy myself! With any luck I'll be seeing you there this summer!

Hey Brian... its even the right color (red!)..... I hope so but with Gas at at least $5 a gal at the dock... and my 100 gal tank...and 10-15 gal a hour burn rate- I'll need to borrow some money to fill her up!

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
I used to have a boat and enjoy the lakes alot.Now in the summer we go riding at 4 peaks early in the morning.There is all kinds of trails and washes that run down to Saguaro lake,and we ride down and jump in the lake.

FBT

Cisco nice roadster.

Well, I have the hot rod desease too.
I have a '40 Ford 2-door sedan that was a father son project for my Dad and I back when. Bought as a chicken coop, we built it from the ground up before there was any support form the aftermarket.

He passed in 83 after getting to spend two summers driving it. It is still wearing a 30 year old laquer black paint job. I am going to be doing some upgrades and freshenin some things on it this summer.
Then, there is my '56 F-100 Big window, I have owned this truck since I was 17, so about 35 years. Drove the heck out of it with a 390 FMX combo and tore it down in 83 to rebuild it. I got hooked on the sand in the mean time, and it has waited, but we are getting ready to get going on it. It is going to have a stroked 460 in it.

I also have a sweet little 65 Bug on a 70 pan that is a nice driver that needs to go, because I picked up a 71 Karmann Ghia convertable that needs a full resto.
And, we do the lake thing, a 99 SkiSanger DLX. Our lake season is short but sweet up here.
I have thing for guns, too. I still shoot regularly, even tho I am retired, but I love it.
I will shoot some pics and add them here in a bit.

deviant_illusion

go to the UTVUnderground where there is cool SHIAT
Feb 4, 2009
WVC, UT
I play on a adult beer league hockey team. Our team sponsor is a bar called piper down. And I also enjoy brewing my own beer. Oh ya and I like to party :D

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Hey you guys need to let me know when you head to havasu this summer because i can go chill with my uncle and you guys.

Lets see

We have a little old car fever here too,

My dad has a 73 trans am that he has had since new, All original, paint, interior yada yada 455 super duty

Then i have my jeep which im wrenching on all the time right now

and i Have my rc's which i bash/race, break, and repeat

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Well, we like to shred the ashphalt. Here's my son Chris driving my buds CRG Kali kart with a KTM 250 motor.
017.mp4 video by dkiewicz - Photobucket

Chris' regular ride is an TopKart EVO chassis with an HPV-4. Mines an Intrepid Suzuka TAG with a Parrilla Leopard. They're a boatload of fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000