WORCS #3 Lake Havasu, AZ March 16-17

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
Dont have to get race seats but you are much more comfortable in them going in rough stuff and gives you less fatigue. So if you have to run stockers, your still ok for worcs

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
Just FYI don't think stock rzr seats are legal because of how the harnesses fit around them

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
Just FYI don't think stock rzr seats are legal because of how the harnesses fit around them

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
I know the ISA rule book says no stock seats. So I already have race seats on the way. Window nets are already in the works as well. I figure follow the ISA rules as close as I can and I should be good. Fire extinguisher is on my list of to do's.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
I know the ISA rule book says no stock seats. So I already have race seats on the way. Window nets are already in the works as well. I figure follow the ISA rules as close as I can and I should be good. Fire extinguisher is on my list of to do's.
stock seats pass for worcs.
worcs is not following ISA to the T yet.

for your radio get with RUGGED RADIOS !

Wyatt

Jan 17, 2011
We are all packed and ready to head out to Lake Havasu round #3 Worcs
We have a lot of work to do when we get there. Dale at dirty Dawg has sent us the newest spring and weight kit for the clutch to try out. Racer Tech has sent us the new front bumper. Wish I would have put this on before I destroyed the front end. :mad: Thank you Tripp for the new hood. I lost the last one on the parade lap. :mad:. We will be installing hood pins this race. Roost Mx re printed graphics for us. Rugged radio's sent us new car to car with pit/crew hand held with head sets. Thank you Jason at rugged radios. New set of tires and wheels from MSA and EFX.
This race should be a blast. I am really looking forward to it.
See you all there

Ryan15

Sep 20, 2011
I try to chime in and give a heads up on course layout but most people know this course. Its tight, rough, sand whoops and hard pack mx track. But good news i got a big dozer!!!!!! i start on the course tomorrow and i'm going to widen up the course make more passing spots and a new section to get some more length added. But its still going to get rough and have sand whoops in the off road. we groom the off road section all day in between the races to make it fun and enjoyable for everyone. Most jumps are table tops, easy and fun. hope to see everyone out there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000