FABWERX1

May 31, 2011
Awesome job on the win Dave. Go to show your commitment and abilities paid off
Now its time for class 2.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Did he pass everyone in the front row or just win on time?Track was super fun but I wish I could have practiced on Saturday.I'm definitely doing some more of these races.

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
There was a bunch of camera people.Does anybody have any pics?

Ryan15

Sep 20, 2011
That was a great race! I think it was the best track of the year! Congrats to all the champs on a great season. Rj was flying! I was out front till the last lap I saw him coming I had a broken sway bar I was going to let him by because I knew he was going to beat me on corected time anyway. But lap traffic pushed me off the track when I tryed to make a pass in the off road and a few cars got around when that happend but its racing! :) Its not how I finish, its how much fun I'm having out on the track in a utv just glad everyone is making this sport get bigger!
Thanks maxxis tires, worcs racing, corbeau seats , dragon fire, towerworks fabrication, coastal drilling polaris team for tossing me parts when I need them in a pinch thank you, and everyone that helped me this season.
Hope to see you all in 2012 at Glen Helen.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Congrats to RJ and all of the racers. I am loving seeing UTV racing grow. For safety's sake, I am happy that WORCs is adopting the ISA rules.

PS RJ is the real deal! :)

Seaver

Jul 13, 2010
Boise ID
I had a good day, battled with Greco all race then ended up 2nd on corrected time, The track was awesome! very fun. Thanks WORCS for giving us such a fun event and place to race.

Thrilled to see this series getting the exposure it deserves.

yes, Class one will be awesome next year.. I am looking forward to stepping up to class one and running with those guys.. from the guys I know that are stepping up.. and others on the forum here that are joining in and building cars.. plus the teams that we havent heard from... Glen Helen will be insane. I wouldnt be surprised to see 25 cars in class one in Jan.

Apr 11, 2011
Santa Clarita
Quick abbreviated lap around Speedworld..Video doesnt do the track justice! Great place...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MNPZYi5KUI&feature=player_detailpage&list=UL5MNPZYi5KUI"]WORCS UTV speedworld 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
dave is haulin the mail man!!! Well im joining the class 1 meyhem next season. First time racing should be fun. Hope i can keep my new car together by then lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000