Polaris Off Road elevates its already industry-leading RANGER, RZR, GENERAL and Sportsman brands, delivering the next level in quality, innovation and outdoor adventure for all riders
MINNEAPOLIS, MN (August 11, 2020) – On the heels of the strongest quarter of consumer demand in its 66-year history, Polaris Off Road continues to demonstrate why it’s the world leader in powersports and off-road innovation with its 2021 model year lineup. Unveiled today, the latest lineup boasts best-in-class products that resonate across the spectrum of riders, from the novice to the expert and everyone in between, who are looking to do more in the outdoors.
With design philosophy that starts and ends with the rider, highlights from Polaris’ newest model year lineup include:
- All-new Sportsman 450 H.O. and 570 models are redesigned to make the best-selling ATV lineup even better for riders of all experience and skill levels
- Enhanced quality and improved rider-inspired features are on display throughout the 2021 lineup from RANGER taking strength, comfort and capability to the next level, to the latest RZR XP Turbo and Turbo S bringing more technology and style for an untouchable riding experience while enabling riders to stand out from the pack
- Purpose-built models designed and tested to meet the needs of specific riders, including the new GENERAL XP 1000 Pursuit Edition for avid hunters and the first-ever RANGER XP 1000 Trail Boss for riders that work or play in demanding terrains, both offering new premium features and quality upgrades
“When it comes to driving product innovation, we are always listening to our riders and our dealers, and that has never been more evident than with this year’s lineup, featuring rider-inspired upgrades across all brands,” said Steven Menneto, President of Polaris Off Road. “We are relentlessly committed to elevating the off-road lifestyle for riders of all backgrounds and experience levels by delivering the best and most advanced off-road vehicles, whether for work, adventure or play.”
For decades, Polaris Off Road has defined – and redefined – the industry, refusing to settle for status quo. The 2021 lineup is packed with premium features, including enhanced audio and expanded RIDE COMMAND integration on more models than ever before. All four brands were evaluated from top to bottom with innovations made to increase durability and provide premium customization options with expanded accessory offerings.
To find more information about the 2021 model year Polaris Off Road lineup, see below and visit Polaris.com/ORV2021.
The leader of the crossover segment has added the first-ever GENERAL XP 1000 Pursuit Edition. Available in two- and four-seat models, the Pursuit Edition is purpose-built to transport avid hunters and their gear to remote locations and haul their trophy back to camp. Features include the new Lock and Ride Rear Bed Storage Rack providing two levels of storage and is built to fit a Polaris Northstar cooler in the cargo box while the upper rack carries up to 50-lbs of gear. A Kolpin Stronghold Gun Boot makes it easy to pack away a firearm and when out in low-light conditions, hunters will appreciate the 11-inch Pro Amor light bar mounted to the color-matched front bumper.
2021 GENERAL XP 1000 Pursuit Edition – Starting at $23,999 U.S. MSRP
2021 GENERAL XP 4 1000 Pursuit Edition – Starting at $25,999 U.S. MSRP
Since its introduction in model year 2016, Polaris GENERAL has established itself as the leader of the crossover segment. With its unstoppable performance, unmatched comfort and unrivaled versatility, GENERAL is the perfect no-compromise solution for work, play and everything in between. For 2021, the No.1-selling crossover side-by-side has added to its lineup with the first-ever GENERAL XP 1000 Pursuit Edition. Available in two- and four-seat models, the Pursuit Edition is purpose-built to transport avid hunters and their gear to remote locations and haul their trophy back to camp.
“GENERAL is engineered to be the ultimate side-by-side for outdoor adventurers, and the new GENERAL XP 1000 Pursuit Edition is targeted at hunters looking to elevate their game,” said Chris Judson, Vice President of RANGER, GENERAL and ATV, Polaris. “We’re excited to deliver the ultimate hunt machine and other key upgrades to the GENERAL lineup for 2021.”
The Pursuit Edition is built on the GENERAL XP 1000 platform with added features and style that hunt enthusiasts need and demand. The new Lock & Ride Rear Bed Storage Rack is perfect for packing out big game. It provides two levels of storage and is built to fit a Polaris Northstar cooler in the cargo box while the upper rack carries up to 50 pounds of gear. A Kolpin Stronghold Gun Boot makes it easy to pack away a firearm. Additionally, when heading out or back in low-light conditions, hunters will appreciate the 11-inch Pro Armor light bar mounted to the color-matched front bumper. To complete the package, the Pursuit Edition features the perfect blend of Polaris Pursuit Camo on Stealth Black, Stealth Green and Military Tan graphics with custom seats.
The 2021 GENERAL lineup also brings an eye-catching, painted hood design to GENERAL 1000 Deluxe and GENERAL XP 1000 Deluxe across both two- and four-seat models. Additional rider-inspired upgrades include the following:
- RIDE COMMAND – For the 2021 model year, RIDE COMMAND enhancements include a fully configurable gauge screen plus more accessible points of interest (POI) such as gas stations, restaurants and hotels. Additional improvements include the innovative Follow Mode that lets the group leader leave a digital track for others to follow.
- New Accessories – The new Lock & Ride Rear Bed Storage Rack featured on the GENERAL XP 1000 Pursuit Edition will also be available as an accessory for 2021. Other new accessory offerings include a Lock & Ride fixed glass windshield and track mount kits for GENERAL XP 1000 models.
- Premium Colors, Graphics and Finishes – New premium color options including Burgundy Metallic, Ghost Grey, Matte Military Tan and Super Graphite are now available. Additionally, all models receive upgraded, semi-perforated seating surfaces for 2021.
To learn more about the first-ever GENERAL XP 1000 Pursuit Edition or other 2021 GENERAL models, visit Polaris.com/GENERAL.