2012 King Of The Hammers UTV Race Announced!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

(L-R) Dave Cole - Hammer King Productions, Mike Green - Pit Bull Tires, Mike Lasher - SXSPerformance.com

It was an honor to have Dave Cole of Hammer King Productions / Ultra 4 Racing come to the UTVUnderground.com booth at the Off Road Expo to make the official UTV King Of The Hammers race announcement to an assembled crowd. Dave along with Mike Green of Pit Bull Tires announced that there will be a 2012 UTV race at hammers and Pit Bull Tires will once again be the title sponsor. It was also announced that the race will be co-sponsored by Mike Lasher and his new company SXSPerformance.com.

Other news included the adoption and endorsement of the International SidexSide Association (ISA) Rule Book. This means there will be a total of 5 classes to enter with the overall winner taking home the revolving trophy which currently calls Jagged X's shop home!

The UTV race will be held on Thursday February 9th, 2012 with the main KOH race being held on Friday the 10th. As usual UTVUnderground.com plans to be on and hand for the event and will also be funneling UTV race info to you right here on UTVUnderground.com!!!!

More news to come along with payout schedule and purse information!

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
Whoo Hoo! Great news for our house indeed. Frenchy plans on taking the XP, Monte is going to borrow Frenchy's Canned Ham, and I will have my 800. I've got my co-driver set up..she just needs some practice. So, a trip to Johnson Valley might be in line. :rolleyes: I still have the SD card from last year.

Good times ahead for the ShinDawg racers. <grin>

cuflipn

KawiCrawler - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
I know I was thinking the same thing Brian "Classes" with last year only having a total of 18 cars seems funny to have the small field divided up...

I cant wait it will be a blast! :D

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Yeah I don't know yet about the whole classes thing. Seems a bit outside of the whole KOH theme to me. But we will all have to wait to see what it's about. Apparently the course has already been set as well. I know people are curious on payout, entry fee, and purses as well.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
1 vote for 1 class here!

Any new entrees this year? Post up!

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Hopefully this year I can get out there and at least run around and take pics!! :)

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Corry,
It's a blast and freezing cold in the morning but, we all jump in the SXS'S and chase the race and get to all the good picture taking locations! The UNDERGROUND KNOWS!
I will be there spectating and taking pictures for the UNDERGROUND.

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
That is the plan!
I was talking to my partner Jim, yesterday about talking with you about a full skidplate. If this is something you want to do for this year we need to talk and see if we can put a plan together, early.
Let me know
Marty

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
I haven't been to KOH before - do the UTVs run on the same days a the other vehicles, or will there be a different day for you guys? Would really like to make it out to spectate, so want to plan my time off accordingly! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000