Lets Talk!!!“THE LONGEST OFF-ROAD RACE IN THE UNITED STATESâ€

sanduras

Jan 14, 2013
wheres all the v2r hype,its getting close and no shit talkin goin on here.i was lookin forward to it.

mearsman

Nov 2, 2011
I think everyone is thrashing still to get ready. That it they're collecting penny's to pay off the beta that will be lost come Friday!

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
Nice field of entries! I have not been on here in a while. Just caught up and to say the least ZZZZZZZZZZZ No shit talk? WTF

Just want to say, We are in for the $100 side bet for both cars.
I just hope they don't wreck each other trying to win it LOL.

I think the X team is just about ready, Gotta pick up some PB&J but then it's game on.

Who is holding the money for this side bet? I hear that Joey will not be at the race this year.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Nice field of entries! I have not been on here in a while. Just caught up and to say the least ZZZZZZZZZZZ No shit talk? WTF

Just want to say, We are in for the $100 side bet for both cars.
I just hope they don't wreck each other trying to win it LOL.

I think the X team is just about ready, Gotta pick up some PB&J but then it's game on.

Who is holding the money for this side bet? I hear that Joey will not be at the race this year.

don't forget your extra small roll on catheter kits.... don't want that thing slipping off again...

BrianReno

Aug 19, 2012
Reno, NV
It has been raining for the last couple weeks up here in Northern NV. After the storms from the last few days I'm sure there are some additional rain ruts added...

Bret901

Team South 1922
Apr 4, 2013
Memphis TN
No shit talkin here, just cold hard facts. We've got the fastest horses, the prettiest wives, the surest rifles, the ugliest dogs and the three fastest drivers in Tennessee and we're coming to Vegas to prove it in the desert.

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
It has been raining for the last couple weeks up here in Northern NV. After the storms from the last few days I'm sure there are some additional rain ruts added...
A good ol wash out ravine is always fun to hit WFO. Lol:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000