Lets Talk!!!“THE LONGEST OFF-ROAD RACE IN THE UNITED STATESâ€

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Craig Scanlon, the big dog at Polaris, rarely has time to do any testing. But last week he was able to hook up with his Jagged X team and Walker Evans Racing to put some miles on his 1931.. He finished on the box in 3rd last year and he told me anything less than a W is a failure to him.. He's coming from the mid pack.. watch your mirrors boys!! Good luck Craig!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

The last time Sean Cook was behind the wheel of his XP4 he drove it strait into a K-Rail in Baja.. He wants redemption, not just for him, but for his team. Sean has raced for many years in this class, he knows what he needs to do to finish!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Johnny Angel and his UTV Inc Polaris RZR are coming for one thing and thats to F SHHH UP!! lol

Not really, his car is to pretty for him to want to tear it up, but he's fast, hes proven it, and he is knocking on the door of a win! Could this be his race? We wouldn't be surprised to see Johnny on the box! Good luck Johnny!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Thats all I got for now!! Good luck to everyone, wish I was there to fist pump you from the side of the course as usual but I got other biz to handle! When you see our cameras, hang it out!!

Good luck, be safe and thanks for repping the only site to show you love every single race for years and years... UTVUnderground.com! #utvugraceteam

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix

Team Cognitos strategy is so secret they can't even talk to each other about it. They have to group text each other even at the dinner table.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
I'll hold the money for the side bet...... Seems like we could save a step and not have to hand it off to someone else. When I finish I'll just keep it in my pocket and wait for the rest to finish
Wish I could argue that point Branden. Just got back from a critical test session. What is it like 3 am or something. Fox missed on the shocks, we missed with the clutch, were so far from ready, but we nearly pulled out of the baja just hours before the start, so we'll see. I'll most likely roll thru tech tomorrow with struts in place of the rear shocks. Hopinfg fox gets em to Marc in time. Steering rack, cvt covers and fans. Headaches all around, and we're just exhausted. If you slouchers allow us on the podium friday, you're just not worthy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000