Lets Talk!!!“THE LONGEST OFF-ROAD RACE IN THE UNITED STATESâ€

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Now that is about the most butt ugly car, bumper, UTV, 4 wheeled contraption I have ever envisioned!

Poor Money bags, everyone's always picking on you. Makes one kinda' thirsty, don't you think? Hey, I've got your new alias.......Johnny Dangerfield:D!!!!!

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
Hmm I come here just trying to enjoy a little Racin BS and to hang out with the whos whos of the racin nation and this is my Welcome :confused:

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
FML.. Whats next Justin, you gonna put the damn banana hammock avatar up too? Should I invite 4x4Pac to the shit show you want to start? lol

Shit, lets just post up that old FST Rhino and start making fun if it again..

Why do you wanna make fun of Brianb's homie.

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Hmm I come here just trying to enjoy a little Racin BS and to hang out with the whos whos of the racin nation and this is my Welcome :confused:
"My doctor told me to watch my drinking. Now I drink in front of a mirror. I drink too much. Way too much. My doctor drew blood. He ran a tab."

"I tell you, with my doctor, I don't get no respect. I told him, "I've swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills." He told me to have a few drinks and get some rest."

It's all love, brutha!:D:D

Attachments

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Why do you wanna make fun of Brianb's homie.
I would get phone calls from vendors asking why this other guy owned RhinoForums and was asking for free parts..... lol

Matt Parks, put this guy on your list of people who might possibly make the podium at V2R!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Anyone remember in that thread when Rusty told him his Rhino looked like a Buick backed into a swing-set and they just welded it up? BWAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA I think thats the first time I spit soda all over the my computer.

Ohhhh the good ol' days, when the RZR was for little boys and the Rhino was king of the hill. The days of Johnny, Nick, Max Powers, BrianB, Biggjim, Hapa, Shonuff and Turbo.. lol

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
I would get phone calls from vendors asking why this other guy owned RhinoForums and was asking for free parts..... lol

Matt Parks, put this guy on your list of people who might possibly make the podium at V2R!
So mike was to you what rusty is to joey ??

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Anyone remember in that thread when Rusty told him his Rhino looked like a Buick backed into a swing-set and they just welded it up? BWAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA I think thats the first time I spit soda all over the my computer.

Ohhhh the good ol' days, when the RZR was for little boys and the Rhino was king of the hill. The days of Johnny, Nick, Max Powers, BrianB, Biggjim, Hapa, Shonuff and Turbo.. lol
That was back before we had reputation's to uphold. Back when I could call it how is seen it and not hold back. Back when forums were created just for the outcasts......Still to this day my photobucket is littered with sh!t talking material to throw down when the time came.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Update...because you asked! :D

TOP TIPS! (...and yes I stole this from Tony Teller)

1919 Brandon Schueler....3:2, has a new untested hot rod, but has won 5 of the last 6 BITD races.

1918 Justin Lambert...3:1, coming off of a strong SS300 win and top 3 at the Baja 500.

1917 Derrek Murray...4:1, always fast and long car will work well in fast race.

1913 Branden Simms...6:1, fast but will need luck.

1920 Johnny Angal...10:1, good racer but V2R is a BIG race!
Will his back allow him to be back?

1905 Marc Burnett...6:1, car has been totally used up at recent races, can his luck hold out?

1931 Craig Scanlon...7:1, getting faster every race. Needs a clean run.

1920 Michael Lansky 9:1, needs a s m o o t h run and he could surprise.

1934 Holz...I would say 2:1 and maybe a 'top tip.' They just need to keep a belt in 'er and not over drive it. But Brandon has their number. That is Brandon...spelled with an 'O' Ha :p

1912 John Melvin...8:1, good showing at the Mint!

1911 Brian Bush...7:1, strong racer but needs to prove he can get on the podium.

1949 Dennis Jean...10:1, has experience, just needs some luck!

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Update...because you asked! :D

TOP TIPS! (...and yes I stole this from Tony Teller)

1919 Brandon Schueler....3:2, has a new untested hot rod, but has won 5 of the last 6 BITD races.

1918 Justin Lambert...3:1, coming off of a strong SS300 win and top 3 at the Baja 500.

1917 Derrek Murray...4:1, always fast and long car will work well in fast race.

1913 Branden Simms...6:1, fast but will need luck.

1920 Johnny Angal...10:1, good racer but V2R is a BIG race!
Will his back allow him to be back?

1905 Marc Burnett...6:1, car has been totally used up at recent races, can his luck hold out?

1931 Craig Scanlon...7:1, getting faster every race. Needs a clean run.

1920 Michael Lansky 9:1, needs a s m o o t h run and he could surprise.

1934 Holz...I would say 2:1 and maybe a 'top tip.' They just need to keep a belt in 'er and not over drive it. But Brandon has their number. That is Brandon...spelled with an 'O' Ha :p

1912 John Melvin...8:1, good showing at the Mint!

1911 Brian Bush...7:1, strong racer but needs to prove he can get on the podium.

1949 Dennis Jean...10:1, has experience, just needs some luck!
What about cook? I dont think there is any K rails at this event:D HAHA...J/K of course

rzr 1930

Sep 14, 2010
What about cook? I dont think there is any K rails at this event:D HAHA...J/K of course
Oh your killing me Big Jim, those are safety bumpers! Luckily we have found the impact felt and sounded a lot worse than actual damage to vehicle, goes to show how safe these vehicles can be built!:cool:

BiggJim

Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Oh your killing me Big Jim, those are safety bumpers! Luckily we have found the impact felt and sounded a lot worse than actual damage to vehicle, goes to show how safe these vehicles can be built!:cool:
It looked brutal!! from now on those are to be addressed as Cook rails. I'd like to see a forward view of that deal. You gonna have it ready for V2R:confused: I bet we get nearly 50 UTV....the competition will be fun.

rzr 1930

Sep 14, 2010
It looked brutal!! from now on those are to be addressed as Cook rails. I'd like to see a forward view of that deal. You gonna have it ready for V2R:confused: I bet we get nearly 50 UTV....the competition will be fun.
Agreed, it was pretty bad, unfortunately the forward facing camera recorded nothing, indicator showed record but nada!
We will not be at V2R in the #1930, we are looking a little further down the road, the desert challenge and Baja. Good luck to you guys and everyone else.

johnmmc67

Dec 4, 2011
John Melvin 1912 is in for V2R! Joey D. you da man thank you for all the hard work covering all the races and new releases!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000