The Sand Stimulus Single Seat Radio Package!

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Hey UTVUG members - I've had a bunch of requests for single seat UTV packages - something that riders can use to communicate with their buddies, if they are the only passenger in their vehicle. So, we've set up a system!

This package includes:
  • 4 Watt Blackbox radio programmed to the standard baja frequencies.
  • Radio Box made to mount to your rollcage to hold the radio securely
  • Car Harness - this connects everything together
  • H22 Pro Series Over the Head headset
  • Connecting jumper to connect radio to car harness
  • 3' cable to connect headset to car harness
  • Coil Cord Push To Talk -Velcro Mount - Connect to steering wheel, shifter, etc

Retail on this kit is $556.95 piecing all parts together from our website. UTVUG Members get it for the special price of $349!

Ipod or other music can also be inputted into the headset directly through a 3.5mm stereo cord, if desired.

If you are interested in a Save Phace mask wired for communications instead of the headset, we can do that as well for an additional $50, and you have your choice of 6 different colors/designs.

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
any pics im at work so sometimes i cant see any on here so that way when i get home i can ck them out cool deal

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Sweet deal, will this work with the intercom system?
Not sure what you mean if it will work with the intercom - the intercom system is for if you have 2 people. This is for a single place kit, if you are just out with no riders and want to spend the money on a full intercom, but want to communicate with your buddies in other cars.

The headset and radio can be hooked up to an intercom though no problem if you would like to upgrade later.

SoCal

I'm a Toy Haulin Hooligan - UTVUnderground Approve
Jan 16, 2009
Orange Ca.
The headset and radio can be hooked up to an intercom though no problem if you would like to upgrade later.
Thats what I meant. I have looked into both the intercom and radio packages and they are out of my current price range but your intercom setup and a radio like you listed might be a less expensive way to go.

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
Jan 16, 2009
Solvang CA...30MIN FROM PISMO
THATS F--N GREAT ........so now if i show up to glamas I can talk to every one to find out where the hell I am .....and with all your other set ups to right . this is not limited to just some one with the same set up ...and the Connecting jumper to connect radio to car harness is for power right ....and will it talk over a dune (like if there is sand between the two talking) and what would the range be ....and can a external antenna be added ????LOTS OF QUESTIONS SORRY ...BUT THANK YOU THIS IS WHAT i HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR

RuggedRadios

Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Yup this will talk to anyone on the same frequency, so anyone with any of our Rugged systems, or gasp, PCI, RacerX, whatever.

This will have a good 3-4 mile range so youll be able to hit up all your buddies around. It can go over dunes or whatever. An external antenna can be added but shouldnt be necessary. Thanks man!

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
a external antenna would be so i could mount it under the hood and hide most of the wires
you do not need an extra antenna but it does help. but from the top of OLDs I can talk to pad 3 with just the rubber antenna.

Once you route everything there really isn't any wires to hide, just your headset and radio in the box

TURBO

Jan 16, 2009
you do not need an extra antenna but it does help. but from the top of OLDs I can talk to pad 3 with just the rubber antenna.

Once you route everything there really isn't any wires to hide, just your headset and radio in the box
from the pic. he showed there is allot of wires this is what i had in mind ::install radio up under dash run head set wires under and come up buy the seat with a plug so head set will just plug in..and put the push to talk button next to the nos switch at the shifter..and run a antenna to the roof or just out from the top of the dash cover...sorry if this don't make any sense but f/it its turbo except nothing less ...LOL

TURBO

Jan 16, 2009
yepers I am just trying not to drop all my extra coin getting the new light bar and all.. who knows I might have to get another set of spindles after easter ...LOL

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
pm sent, I am ready to order two of the full systems, can you step a side Turbo? the ballers are here. I am ordering one for my cat and one for my Rhino. I am gonna need some masks also, the kids can play with them.:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000