The Sand Stimulus Single Seat Radio Package!

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
Jan 16, 2009
Solvang CA...30MIN FROM PISMO
pm sent, I am ready to order two of the full systems, can you step a side Turbo? the ballers are here. I am ordering one for my cat and one for my Rhino. I am gonna need some masks also, the kids can play with them.:cool:
LOL..must be a glamas thing us pismo guys just drive...LOL..

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
This is now the 2nd forum I have pm'ed him on. try to buy something here:rolleyes:

turbo i have been wanting this set up for a while, you can go with or with out the head sets,you can hear it like GregC does with his just turn it up under the dash real loud. you got Ipod, sirrus. It will be cool to have the wife with hers in one ride and you and a kid in yours and be able to fully communicate with kids and wife! Thats when we can do the adventure runs to new places. You and I scout and the wifes bring the beer and kids, full communication.

TURBO

I Fly Rhino's For a Living - UTVUnderground Approv
Jan 16, 2009
Solvang CA...30MIN FROM PISMO
This is now the 2nd forum I have pm'ed him on. try to buy something here:rolleyes:

turbo i have been wanting this set up for a while, you can go with or with out the head sets,you can hear it like GregC does with his just turn it up under the dash real loud. you got Ipod, sirrus. It will be cool to have the wife with hers in one ride and you and a kid in yours and be able to fully communicate with kids and wife! Thats when we can do the adventure runs to new places. You and I scout and the wifes bring the beer and kids, full communication.
I hear you ..but still only need car to car:D

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
got my full set up with carbon fiber head sets and no shipping they are only a 50 min drive that I do a fuw times a week
Turbo yu better bone up on your crap talking cuz my system is on da way to! I will be telling you to turn your lights off cuz they be in my rear view mirror sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Hell yeah boyz!!!! Way to step up and support the Underground and Rugged!!!! Cant wiatt o be chatting with all of you over intercom!!! I will be sitting at camp but I will be able to hear all the YEAAAAAAHHHHSSSSSSS----and---OHHHHHH SHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIII****************

LMAO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000