V2R 2011 Thread....

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
My biggest fear in pushing the "no nerfing the UTV" is that BITD says fine, we'll just have you start at the back like SCORE does and that will guarantee that you wont be nerfed by another larger vehicle.. its sucks starting last for the SCORE races...just sucks...

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Naaaaaw...Casey loves us and Trophy Trucks would never think of nerfing a Quad and we are faster than most of those guys anyway. Let's race! :)

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Its official, I would be competing in V2R with the Cognito Motorsports team and will be the fourth driver. We are planning on finishing this race, as with that said, Im most likely going to need a ride back to Las Vegas. If anyone thinks/knows they will have a seat (yes, a seat, Im not desperate, yet.) in a vehicle back to Las Vegas, could you please let me know? Thx in advance...!

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Its official, I would be competing in V2R with the Cognito Motorsports team and will be the fourth driver. We are planning on finishing this race, as with that said, Im most likely going to need a ride back to Las Vegas. If anyone thinks/knows they will have a seat (yes, a seat, Im not desperate, yet.) in a vehicle back to Las Vegas, could you please let me know? Thx in advance...!
welcome to the team! glad to have you!

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
We'll have a couple of chase vehicles coming back to Vegas most likely on Saturday...should be plenty of room.

send me a IM if you want a ride.

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
We'll have a couple of chase vehicles coming back to Vegas most likely on Saturday...should be plenty of room.

send me a IM if you want a ride.

Very cool of you 1920. I would offer a ride, but I am heading back to So Cal. Ute racers are the best! Woot..woot! :)

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
right on it is going to be a blast! and some work..:D

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
Louie you should come for sure and bring your lil friend too! The mochos guy
Are u going to be out there KC ??if I roll out I will take my crew that u meet at glamis and my bro in law us mexicans can fix anything except our own toys... Lol

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Louie I'm there helping my buds. Anything I can do to help im there. You and your crew should roll. Plus it's Vegas ! Roll down the shop doors flip the open sign and roll out

MRPAT920

I'm drunk, always - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 25, 2009
riverside so-cal
Louie I'm there helping my buds. Anything I can do to help im there. You and your crew should roll. Plus it's Vegas ! Roll down the shop doors flip the open sign and roll out
im not sure if im aloud in vegas yet...I know I cant go back to the paris hotel lol good times

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Having never raced the V2R before...and a newbie to racing UTV's

we are planning on hauling the toyhauler up to Reno..cause we have 6 chase crew...but we also might need a couple of hotel rooms...

Where's everybody staying?

Carson City where it ends? Reno?

the main hotel...adjacent hotels..I assume most leave Saturday as well..just curious how all you plan on doing it.

any input would be appreciated!

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Having never raced the V2R before...and a newbie to racing UTV's

we are planning on hauling the toyhauler up to Reno..cause we have 6 chase crew...but we also might need a couple of hotel rooms...

Where's everybody staying?

Carson City where it ends? Reno?

the main hotel...adjacent hotels..I assume most leave Saturday as well..just curious how all you plan on doing it.

any input would be appreciated!
I believe the host hotel is long booked, we ended up getting rooms in reno @ John Ascuaga’s Nugget . Hopefully we make it there:)

Racers Edge

Nov 15, 2010
6 chase crews is a lot. More the merrier I guess. There are usually plenty of rooms a few miles from the host location. I think most people come back on Sunday. They stay to play and rest a bit on Saturday.

I wil laslo have a few seats open for the ride back to Vegas.

Eric

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
6 chase crews is a lot. More the merrier I guess. There are usually plenty of rooms a few miles from the host location. I think most people come back on Sunday. They stay to play and rest a bit on Saturday.

I wil laslo have a few seats open for the ride back to Vegas.

Eric
No not 6 chase crews...I worded that poorly...6 in my chase crew..

Good to know there should be plenty of options that we can figure out when we get there...yeah...I can see why most may not leave till Sunday after 12-18 hours of racing...

thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000