Search results

1. K

check this out!

i have a new forum just for shortcourse rc cars. visit us at socal-shortyz.com
  2. K

Happy Dirty 30 Joey D

happy birthday old man haha jk how oyu been bro
  3. K

July 11th Glamis PAd 3

have fun in 115 degree weather
  4. K

Party in the pits

oh sweet man well when you do get some axles hit me up bro i want to go riding with you
  5. K

Party in the pits

haha if that makes you get those gorillas so we can finally go mash then maybe i will lol
  6. K

Party in the pits

thanks joey for everything man big help and i have that money so let me know how to send it to you
  7. K

Bee Canyon Ride Fathers Day?

dammit lol i would be down but i am stuck working go figure lol
  8. K

Party in the pits

ok deffinately the most fun i have had in a long time everyone was way cool and just fun to bs about eachothers cars. And joey thanks again for the swag bud, very much appreciated. Sometime soon we will all get together and get a ride out and it will be a weekend dont worry lol. ill clear my...
  9. K

BEE CANYON NIGHT RIDE

well just let me know guys and i will be down to go riding!!!
  10. K

BEE CANYON NIGHT RIDE

haha family wagon knows my wack ass schedule lol but let me know and i will try and make it
  11. K

200 members in 2 weeks

sweet man good deal i will see you then i plan on being there around 4 or 5 in the afternoon.
  12. K

200 members in 2 weeks

well hey man congrats JoeyD you created an awesome forum and i have been spreading the word! hey man so do you think i can get a couple of black UG stickers? i want to tag up my car :D
  13. K

Party in the pits

they are doing practice that day, then after practice is when the party starts
  14. K

25" or 26''

im running 26's with a 14in douglas rim with omf bead locks, i love them but you can tell a power differece for sure but i love the tires
  15. K

Party in the pits

well hey joey should i show up with the rhino or just come and hang out and party lol
  16. K

Party in the pits

3 more days till the party!!! cant wait to hang out and bs lol. and i belive family wagon that the party starts at 8, dont quote me on it but i believe it is...
  17. K

BEE CANYON NIGHT RIDE

bee canyon is just east of hemet and silverwood is like half way up cahone pass
  18. K

BBQ and Mashin???

friday works for me too i get thursday and fridays off. i can go on just a quick ride up bee canyon this friday because i am going to the practices fri and then partying that night with the UG then sat is race day.
  19. K

BEE CANYON NIGHT RIDE

haha yea silverwood is slow and yea when i went out with magnum dan and the guys it was pedal to the metal or e-brake on lol, no in between. So yeah we should do that at silverwood get as many people as we can and do a ride up there.
  20. K

BEE CANYON NIGHT RIDE

ok well then lets get a group ride together and go to silverwood lake, i just went there yesterday and that is by far the best place to ride hands down! great scenery and they have huge ponds that you can go swimming in. so that would be another fun group ride
  21. K

BBQ and Mashin???

haha well i just need a date from everyone on here and i will be able to ask it off. So lets just come up with a date i just cant do the 29th of july through the 3rd of august
  22. K

BBQ and Mashin???

when would be a good time for an all day ride up bee canyon and stop half 3/4 of the way up and have a BBQ! Gabe and i have been talking about this for a while and we would like to get something set up so that this will happen... So let me know what would be some good dates and we will work!!!!
  23. K

I think I like this site!

welcome to the sickness haha this is a great site and the Man (JoeyD) is awesome he will help you out if you have any questions and pretty cool guy to ride with.
  24. K

Yamaha 67 mph in a 700 Rhino, with passenger

wow well whenb i get the extra money i know what im doing to my rhino :)
  25. K

alright i get off early tomorrow there fore i feel the need for a ride

i get off at 230 maybe earlier tomorrow and i was wondering who is down to hit the trails??? hit me up people, im dieing to try out my new exhuast:D
  26. K

BEE CANYON NIGHT RIDE

well i have the most messed up schedule i have thursday and fridays off and then when i work i work from 1130 to 8
  27. K

BEE CANYON NIGHT RIDE

how about friday because i have to work until 830 on saturday
  28. K

BEE CANYON NIGHT RIDE

for sure man hope it will be soon :) i need to take my car out since i got new exhaust
  29. K

BEE CANYON NIGHT RIDE

F*$k well than maybe gabe and some other guys will be down
  30. K

BEE CANYON NIGHT RIDE

HEY GUYS I WAS THINKING THAT MAYBE THIS THURSDAY COMING UP WE COULD DO A NIGHT RIDE UP BEE CANYON... LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE DOWN!:D
  31. K

Party in the pits

haha alirhgt man i cant wait to see the races :)
  32. K

Party in the pits

i am soo in on this one sxs racing drinking food and being with the UG, cant get any better:D
  33. K

ok sounds good man lets get some guys together and do this shit lol

ok sounds good man lets get some guys together and do this shit lol
  34. K

yeah im down man lets get like 3 o 4 of us just in case someone was to break down

yeah im down man lets get like 3 o 4 of us just in case someone was to break down
  35. K

alright man for sure bro, just let me know k. im getting my exhaust installed today so i cant...

alright man for sure bro, just let me know k. im getting my exhaust installed today so i cant wait to see how much of a difference there is from stock
  36. K

you know what man lets plan for like next week cuz i cant go tomorrow. i have to do so much...

you know what man lets plan for like next week cuz i cant go tomorrow. i have to do so much stuff its not even funny :( but next week would be sick
  37. K

as far as i know it would just be us lol maybe gabe would like to go,. Bee canyon is at the...

as far as i know it would just be us lol maybe gabe would like to go,. Bee canyon is at the bottom of HWY 74 if you were to be going up to idyllwild from hemet its the first bridge you cross at the bottom right passed the forestry station
  38. K

Ken Block Gymkhana #2

no i know the one family wagon is talking about go check out the one on youtube thats is on the old air field it is the og one!! its with the 06 to 07 sti
  39. K

alright man how about we meet at like 7 in the morning at bee canyon so it doest get too hot or...

alright man how about we meet at like 7 in the morning at bee canyon so it doest get too hot or do you know any good spots to ride
  40. K

sure man i just bought that Dr.D system from rugged :) so where do you live again?

sure man i just bought that Dr.D system from rugged :) so where do you live again?
  41. K

k sweet no i have thursday and fridays off

k sweet no i have thursday and fridays off
  42. K

yea its like 2.5 miles out of bishop on the 395. we cam at the millpond, wish you would have...

yea its like 2.5 miles out of bishop on the 395. we cam at the millpond, wish you would have came maybe next year! we have to get together and do a ride soon
  43. K

Ken Block Gymkhana #2

use to have that car :(
  44. K

Yamaha Ron Woods vs. Muzzy

so joey when do you think will hapen
  45. K

well thank you for going through with this and man am i glad i started this thread, this will help out a lot of people :D
  46. K

RAFFLE/DONATION FOR SHIRTS

hey man i want to rep the site but i dont hae a shirt :D haha
  47. K

i think i should get some rep pioints i started and damn good thread lol:D
  48. K

Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

so is this thing ever going to be done lol or we just gonna toe it behind me when we go riding haha jk but post some pics of what it looks likes now
  49. K

well heck lets look into it, it would be nice to see what prevails from the ron woods muzzy and ac flow exhaust

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000