Search results

1. M

UTVRR race in B'ham ala august 25th!!!!!!!!

Here's a round 6 recap. http://www.blackstar-racing.com/2012/08/27/wild-cat-fires-gremlins-and-low-flying-aircraft/
  2. M

Here's a link to the race report: http://www.southeastsxs.com/utvrr-utv-rally-raid/2095-round-6-race-report.html and the results: http://www.southeastsxs.com/utvrr-utv-rally-raid/2093-utvrr-round-6-class-results.html The course was fast and I really liked the new additions and changes. We...
  3. M

We're on our way down now. Be rolling in shortly. Cant wait to see the new additions to the course!
  4. M

Fast Guy in Alabama

I figured you were just going to use me as a bumper in case you couldn't stop. :lol: We lost some steering parts which stopped us on lap 8. :(
  5. M

wv hot rod rhino

Very cool. I'm in Charleston. How bout you?
  6. M

wv hot rod rhino

Hello James. I'm in WV as well. What is JBS?
  7. M

Fast Guy in Alabama

How's it going? That's us (Hidden Trails/ Black Star Racing) under the canopy in the background of your first pic. That's a fun race, right. Racer you passed me on the 2nd or 3rd lap and the right after that you let me go back by right at the top of a steep downhill. I was a little...
  8. M

Support the WV National Guard Foundation and win a Can Am Commander X

Leave it to Black Star Motorsports to come up with an awesome raffle that everyone wants to be apart of. Check this out! We are having a fundraiser to support the WV National Guard Foundation. In cooperation with Hidden Trails we will be raffling off a 2012 Can-Am Commander 1000X - Hidden Trails...
  9. M

Rd 2 of UTV Rally Raid Video

Good story Kevin. Here's the video from Busted Knuckle Films to go with it. 302 Found
  10. M

UTV Rally Raid is almost here

Round 2. Comin up!
  11. M

Utv Rally Raid Video

Here's a short clip of us on (and off) the track. 3212 UTVRR.mp4 - YouTube
  12. M

Utv Rally Raid Video

Nice meeting you. 3/31 will be here before we know it!
  13. M

Black Star Racing Commander builds

Will do. Trey said to let him know when you start working on Commanders. :D
  14. M

Yep. Black Star is Trey and Cameron's team and their brother Steve and I are racing UTVs with them this year.
  15. M

It did turnout slightly taller. :rolleyes: But we may change that in the future.
  16. M

That's Steve. He's holding the bed side in place to see how it looks. :lol:
  17. M

A couple update pics; racing this weekend. :eek:
  18. M

Hope it stays that way
  19. M

We made some good progress on the cage build yesterday. Just a little more work and then button everything up. Heading down Friday.
  20. M

A little over a week away! Of course we've still got work to do. :eek: Any body else coming out?
  21. M

This didn't really fit in any of the specific race sections, but Rally Raid looks like its shaping up nicely. Overlord put this thread up over on the southeastsxs.com forum showing some good shots of the track coming together. Can't wait til race day! Off The Chain!!!!!!!!!
  22. M

Thanks for the link. I'm checking the site out now and it looks like they have most everything we need. I'm going call and find out for sure. I also just talked to PolyPerformance and it looks like they might be able to fix us up too. I was going to shoot for using the existing cage mounts on...
  23. M

So who's got the hookup for weld in bungs and tabs. I've been searching not having a whole lotta luck. I know I've seen these parts everywhere but now that I'm ready to order specific pieces I'm having trouble tracking them down; specifically the bungs. We're going to be using 1.75" x .120...
  24. M

Firing up BendTech tonight to put the design in hard copy and then hopefully start bending tube tomorrow. The plans for now will be the cage, PRP suspension seats, Pro Armor doors, Pro Armor harnesses, LED light bars, and some light engine mods. We are aiming to have that done before the...
  25. M

We picked up the first Commander X a couple weeks ago and took it for a spin. There's another one coming any day now but we needed to go ahead and start. From break in to tear down. It's time (or past time) to start the race prep. The first thing on the list will be new roll cages. So we've...
  26. M

THIS IS REDICULOUS

Stage 1 weight reduction. :D
  27. M

SGM Commander

Nice! I'm loving the chopped cage, and the blackout.
  28. M

Glen Helen MX pile up video

Holy shit! One dude did at least two flips over the handle bars before landing on a pile of bikes. Ouch!
  29. M

DragonFire +4 Long Travel

I think you have a flat tire. :eek::D
  30. M

09 Rock Rzr

That may be my dream RZR
  31. M

An Epic Battle, An Epic Ending...

Awesomeness!!!
  32. M

All UTV's What type of fabrication tools do you have in your shop?

I have some tools but haven't turned them loose on the Ranger yet. After years of working on Jeeps as much as driving them it's been nice to take a production vehicle and just have fun w/o doing anything more than regular maintenance. That will all change with the race builds though.
  33. M

UTV Rally Raid in car video

That's east coast ridin for ya. Funny thing is I never even thought about it while watching the video. You know the trees are there and if you hit one your screwed but it's always that way. Whether you're ridin, or racin, or just driving down the road.
  34. M

You better watch out. That's how it starts; next thing you know she'll be in the driver's seat and you'll be the pit crew. :eek::D:cool:
  35. M

I watched a good bit of that last night. That's a pretty good prerunnin vid. :D
  36. M

Can-Am Holz Commander Pics

Nice. I'm actually looking for a full door for a race build up. I'll give you guys a call soon.
  37. M

Can-Am Holz Commander Pics

Hey do you all make those doors?
  38. M

FINALLY OPPOSITES MATCH

very nice!
  39. M

Out on assignment with Polaris.......

very cool. that'd be awesome to ride close to the lakes like that.
  40. M

Greg@SSVworks here to support

Hey Greg, Andy from Blackrock SxS. Glad to see you on here. :cool:
  41. M

2011 SCORE Baja 1000 information

Re: SCORE releases proposed course map, reduces Sportsman four wheel entry fee....... Oh yea! :eek::cool:
  42. M

Help save Johnson Valley OHV area, easy to use letter generator

Done! Again! Come on!! More Letters!!!!!
  43. M

Congrats to Jon Crowley WINNING VORRA Prarie City RD1

I like the sound of that.
  44. M

New UTV Products at the 2010 SEMA Show

:eek::cool: :drool:
  45. M

FNG :D

Be reading here for a little while. Kick ass site with some kick ass builds going on. I've got a 2010 Ranger XP Special Edition. Stock right now but it may not stay that way. It's primarily a hunting machine but I'm starting to have as much fun (or maybe more) with it in the rocks than I do...
  46. M

newbie gal is here!

Howdy newb. :D (from another newb)
  47. M

Greenie revenge!

:D:D:p That's great!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000