3RD ANNUAL ROBERT ROSAS MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
I can do day trips now, Toni always says that if it's meant to be it will happen it will happen and the exact ZIEMAN trailer I wanted happen today. Check it out.

I have a questions the tires are brand new but what is the difference between these tires and regular or standard tires. The reason I ask I think this are rated at 55, but is not unusual to go 65 at least for a small time as you pass someone.

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Dave the price was perfect that is the main reason. I now I can go on day rides too bad I can't afford to go.
What do you mean, you can't afford to go? YOu can do it!! Go out and have some fun mi amigo!!:D

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Hey ernesto my dad..... aka tire boss says thats not right. THey might be temporary spare tire for a little car which he says it means "50 miles at 55 mph". so not a very good tires for your trailer. Post up all details on the tire, he said he could take a look and tell you for sure, you free some time this weekend. NICE tookin trailer though

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Hey ernesto my dad..... aka tire boss says thats not right. THey might be temporary spare tire for a little car which he says it means "50 miles at 55 mph". so not a very good tires for your trailer. Post up all details on the tire, he said he could take a look and tell you for sure, you free some time this weekend. NICE tookin trailer though
Kid I think they are the original tires that came with this trailer, the guy never used it. I have no idea about the 55 miles or what ever I just remember that I herd that somewhere once. The next time I go over to the storage I will check the specs and post it. Explain I'm a bit lost on the weekend thing is there something I can help you guys with? The boy plays very early tomorrow then I think we are open the rest of the weekend, the boss......aka Toni is the social organizer so i never know whats going on.

Br8ksumsht

May 7, 2011
Corona, Ca
Ernesto tires have a shelf life of only 5 years if they are used or not. The manufacture date is stamped on the tire. Should show the month and year. Great trailer though good buy:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
You can also save some money by siphoning gas out of the RV's that camp overnight at Sams club. I just take a couple 5 gallon jugs with me over there about 2:00am and filler'up. The people generally don't wake up. I've only been caught twice, but I leave Stumpy in the driver's seat of the truck with the engine running for a quick getaway , just in case.....:eek::D OK, JK.....but sounds exciting

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
I forgot price
$900.00
Size
6X12
It has 4 side outs they seem like there for quads to ride side ways they are very heavy. I'm thinking of getting rid of them. What do you guys think?

ageekwithajeep

Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
Kid I think they are the original tires that came with this trailer, the guy never used it. I have no idea about the 55 miles or what ever I just remember that I herd that somewhere once. The next time I go over to the storage I will check the specs and post it. Explain I'm a bit lost on the weekend thing is there something I can help you guys with? The boy plays very early tomorrow then I think we are open the rest of the weekend, the boss......aka Toni is the social organizer so i never know whats going on.
my dad could come look at them and tell you what you need to do. this weekend

ageekwithajeep

Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
I took a close look kid they look in real good shape at least for a while. I'm not worry here are the specs on them.

DURO
F78-14ST
ST205/75D14

Duro Tire and Wheel | Welcome
Trailer Spare Wheel Tire | Riverside | eBay Classifieds (Kijiji) | 11064220
2 NEW ST 205 75 R 14 INCH TRAILER TIRES 75R14 R14 6 PLY | eBay
okay just going off what my dad said when he saw the pic, dont want to see you blow a tire on your new trailer. That thing looks nice. Is it lighter then mine was?

Class51600

Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
okay just going off what my dad said when he saw the pic, dont want to see you blow a tire on your new trailer. That thing looks nice. Is it lighter then mine was?
I totally understand and tell your dad I appreciate it. One of the tires looks perfect or what I would call 100%. The other appears to have a few hairline cracks, sings it's starting to go. I will try to get some money to replace it.

ageekwithajeep

Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
very cool, they are 14 inch wheels? we put regular passenger car tires on our little trailer. they last much longer and are cheaper then trailer tires

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000