Baja 1000 Bets and Bullshit

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
This is getting hilarious, i love a little friendly competition with my lunch

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
We should do a pool as to how long the Monday morning after the race rant session will be. We could bet on bandwidth or pages.

I think I could single handedly stretch him out 2 additional pages.
Aren't you going to be busy writing your own race report? Oh I guess not.....Then just keep your eye on the tracker and we'll have plenty to talk about Monday. Btw, we just have two drivers not a basketball team.

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Aren't you going to be busy writing your own race report? Oh I guess not.....Then just keep your eye on the tracker and we'll have plenty to talk about Monday. Btw, we just have two drivers not a basketball team.
Don't forget your trailer for all those excuses you will need along the way.

Reactions: facteryfmf

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Oh Georgie boy, this is gonna be fun. Can you make it down Sunday to prerun the first 300 miles with me on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Oh Georgie boy, this is gonna be fun. Can you make it down Sunday to prerun the first 300 miles with me on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday?

I don't know what would people think? The whole nemesis thing ya know........you gonna teach me the proper way to nerf. Lol

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Haha! I predict after this race your going to be eating crow with a side of cheese ass. You definitely have the faster car so I'm sure we'll see your bumper at some point but it's a long race......that's all I'm saying. :)

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Haha! I predict after this race your going to be eating crow with a side of cheese ass. You definitely have the faster car so I'm sure we'll see your bumper at some point but it's a long race......that's all I'm saying. :)
You're.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
The Gallagher video is worth watching to the end, he eats it hard and it is hilarious.

The bumper comment and fat nasty ass had me literally LOL!!!!

good stuff by all, hope this thread continues till race day.

Reactions: BiggJim

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Aww I really wish you could make it Rodger but this race isn't for everyone.....Ironside!
This coming from the guy who has raced every race this season and is just 3 points ahead of me and I raced 2 races. I gather more points at one race then you can gather in 3 bud. 30 points?????

With a points total like that how do you decide which race to actually throw out.

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Aww I really wish you could make it Rodger but this race isn't for everyone.....Ironside!
Maybe if you actually finished a race you could catch Paul Cooper who is 40 points ahead of you still and he destroyed his car 8 months ago at the mint.

Heck maybe if you put 10% of the effort you put into running your mouth and burning up band width and complaining to Casey about your codriver asleep at wheel into just descent prep you could see that elusive flag with black and white squares.

If you drive faster your co driver might not fall asleep. Just a thought.

Reactions: facteryfmf

george.felix

George
Jan 11, 2015
Houston, Texas
Actually if you put as much time in a race car as you do running your mouth you might not be a keyboard racer. This is my second b1k, did b500 and all races you mentioned....been busy while u pounded your keyboard and reliving your two measly races over and over. Haha! That's the real joke! Success is measured by obstacles overcome and I'll admit I've overcome many......not by how many Cheetos and beer you consumed sitting on your couch.......

Btw, I may have a few more obstacles between now and the end of B1k and I'll deal with whatever's thrown at me but your not one of them cuz your not racing the biggest toughest off road race you race the easy ones.....talks cheap!

Actually I take that back.....none of them are easy. Just some harder than others.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeyD23

ironworks

Jan 18, 2010
Actually if you put as much time in a race car as you do running your mouth you might not be a keyboard racer. This is my second b1k, did b500 and all races you mentioned....been busy while u pounded your keyboard and reliving your two measly races over and over. Haha! That's the real joke! Success is measured by obstacles overcome and I'll admit I've overcome many......not by how many Cheetos and beer you consumed sitting on your couch.......

Btw, I may have a few more obstacles between now and the end of B1k and I'll deal with whatever's thrown at me but your not one of them cuz your not racing the biggest toughest off road race you race the easy ones.....talks cheap!

Actually I take that back.....none of them are easy. Just some harder than others.

That what kids who don't win always say after not winning and getting a participant ribbon for continually sucking.

See you in Henderson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000