CT Racing Maverick Build

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
I didnt. The Gorilla outers are holding up great so I didn't feel the need to press forward with it when there was already something on the market that worked well.
Now we're working on steering racks.

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
The initial setup no, LT will be in the works down the road but I'm not sure when I'll start it

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Did you decide on what to do with the toe links and brake calipers? Who is making your new drive shaft? I need to get a couple of more made up, and I wasn't happy with the last guy I used. Now, you'll be able to dyno it when your done and see how much power you gain at the rear wheels. Let me know! Thanks.

FYI, you may need a custom brake line to go from the master cyl. to the rear "T". Mine was barely long enough, and you extended the rear wheelbase by 6", correct? I moved mine 4 1/2", but I did widen it by 11". You may want to order in advance if you do.

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
Did you decide on what to do with the toe links and brake calipers? Who is making your new drive shaft? I need to get a couple of more made up, and I wasn't happy with the last guy I used. Now, you'll be able to dyno it when your done and see how much power you gain at the rear wheels. Let me know! Thanks.

FYI, you may need a custom brake line to go from the master cyl. to the rear "T". Mine was barely long enough, and you extended the rear wheelbase by 6", correct? I moved mine 4 1/2", but I did widen it by 11". You may want to order in advance if you do.
We leave for the expo in 2 days so I left the radius rods in the front and flopped the spindles and calipers for the time being. The high clearance lower arms make getting the radius rods in there a complete whore. When I get back from the expo I'll strip it back down and address those issues in full.
Drive shaft wise I have a brand new one here as I need to get all my measurements nailed down for production. As of now I cut my stock one in the lathe, got it as close as I could, timed the U joints and burned it in. That's something that will get properly addressed when I get back as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000