JaggedX RZR XP900 BITD race car build thread...

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Bill/Mike, what size KM2s are those?

Congrats to all the racers, great race. Especially to Jagged X and Murray Racing for having cars that were totally untested...

SiltSifter

May 1, 2011
This car is unreal. i missed it at contigency, but spotted it on a trailer In Boulder City Sunday, and got to get a close look at it and poke around a bit.

Top notch for sure!

Bud

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Great job right out of the box.The car looks great!
What tire pressures do you run with the BFGs?

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
Great job right out of the box.The car looks great!
What tire pressures do you run with the BFGs?
Thanks alot, we started at 20 psi and got that flat. I actually remembered you mentioned you ran higher pressures at Baja earlier in the thread, so we prepped two tires with 25 psi and switched to those in the pits while we were changing the axle for the torn cv boot....no more issues from that point on. Did you run slime when you ran similar tires? We were thinking that maybe it would help for small cuts or punctures?
Mike

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
Thanks alot, we started at 20 psi and got that flat. I actually remembered you mentioned you ran higher pressures at Baja earlier in the thread, so we prepped two tires with 25 psi and switched to those in the pits while we were changing the axle for the torn cv boot....no more issues from that point on. Did you run slime when you ran similar tires? We were thinking that maybe it would help for small cuts or punctures?
Mike
slime is always your friend no matter what tire you run it is a little extra insurance

and awesome job guys i just wish we didn't run in limp mode the whole time 25 to30mph just sucks we lost a ton of ground when we started on high speed roads . i hope i didn't hold anyone up i got out of the way when it was safe

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Mike
No slime but we did have tire balls.

jaggedx

Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
I guess I'll throw a few more build pics up now...just didn't want to show the body until the race.:D

Contemplating how this whole front end needed to come together...

First fit in aluminum...

jaggedx

Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
HUGE "thrashfest" for a week before the race to get it done. Can't thank all of the friends that showed up and volunteered time to help complete the build...absolutely couldn't have done it without everyone chipping in for sure!!!

jaggedx

Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
At contingency...still didn't have everything done at this point...finished the details at 1am before our 4am wakeup to head to the starting line!:D

jaggedx

Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com

And...since Chad at CRDesigns had SOOOO much spare time :)D) over the past couple of weeks...he decided to throw some paint on our helmets. If you guys need any paint work on cars, helmets, etc....I stronly urge you to talk to Chad...his work is TRULY second to none!

Brandon's new look...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000