"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Terry, I'm just mess'n around. Cant wait to hear you guys play! Frazier was good times and this will even be better with the whole Familia together!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Maybe you recall Frazier Jane and I were asleep around 9 people came over yelling at our window to come party, they were pretty drunk...sorry I got the wrong impression?
Dude, I can't control crazy George! I told him to stop knocking on peeps trailers, but he gets nutty at camp fires! But we had a great time with you and Jane. I just felt bad about your awning cause I told you not to worry about the wind. Drive safe:)

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Hey George and PB you think it possible we get some ol people dancing instead of sleep at 9pm sat night? God forbid might have a stroke! :D

Now I'll probably get a PM for such a rude non-traditional "out of line" comment, lmao! ;)

glares

RZR4 George - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Jan 26, 2011
Riverside, CA
Was hoping to get here before it got dark.......didn't happen. Thought I could make it through the wash without getting stuck.....didn't happen. Wrong turn in the wash and I was done. The Ford got pulled out by the Chevy......so I was told (no pics of this anywhere). Night ride through the maze was cool. See everyone Friday or Saturday.....

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
PB, CIsco: I'm gonna do a lot of video on the John Berry ride tomorrow, I will be jumping around in the lineup to get some shots for montage. When we get to LR section, I want to get quick vid of everyone going through at least first obstacle, so maybe give me a couple minutes so I can run up to the the beginning of crawling. Just heads up. See you guys in a couple hours.

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
if every one would take a lot of picture an give me copys, debbie will make srap book for bill & beckey an will send with hoodie / t-shirts. please would like a group picture to either start the srap book or at the end. 4:30AM heading out the door be there 8:30 or 9am

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
if every one would take a lot of picture an give me copys, debbie will make srap book for bill & beckey an will send with hoodie / t-shirts. please would like a group picture to either start the srap book or at the end. 4:30AM heading out the door be there 8:30 or 9am
Have a safe drive

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Terry, you'll be up on Snob Hill and can party all night;), but morning comes early! The camp is big enough we can start at the fire and move up the hill for rock and roll! ;):eek::D

Snob is my AKA. Won’t work Dan the Mayor said he and Chris are bringing electrics so I just went by Guitar Center got two1000 watt amps, two 18” subs w/ cross over, two 15” JBLs w/horns, mics, mixer, delay, reverb, two turn tables…ready to ROCK KOA will be able to hear us, Nacho’s gunna love it! J/K!

So all these peeps getting stuck am I going to make it? Do I have to carry my drum rack far to the campfire?

I’ll call you soon.

Last edited:

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
I talked to George a while ago, be there. I’m loud, obnoxious, have absolutely no respect for my neighbors, somewhat of a smartass prick, rocker, head banger, smoker, green tooth stinkin redneck from the sticks, hope all the new folks like me. :)

Maybe Itstoolate free beer on the table will help. :D

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Uploading NOW! Cisco or Dan did you find a Wheel Chalk were is was parked? Was one of the last things I was going to do and remembered at the off-ramp:eek::rolleyes::eek:

The BAND ROCKED and helped make this one of the best camp trips ever! You guys were fantastic given the amount of practice and so much fun!

Dave thanks for bringing Will again Brayden has not shut up about all the fun they had!

One of the largest and smoothest rides we have done, I want to thank all my helpers/radio rigs and all the drivers for doing such a great job!

We had some great night rides and awesome day rides! Went from the Bat caves and Tomcav's new XP4-900 to some cool new trails on Monday before pulling out! Home by 2:00pm is way cool! ;)
Wow, what a great weekend!! PB, Will and Brayden worked out awesome for both of us and them!! Will had a great time and wants to go out for some more!!

Stumpy put a video together and I will post on new thread. Keep an eye out for it.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
WHAT AN AWESOME WEEKEND. DUNE BUNNIE & I WERE SO HAPPY WE FINALLY COULD MAKE IT OUT AGAIN. IT WAS FUN PLAYING & SINGING WITH THE "BAND". GREAT PIX OF THE BAND & THE RIDES. (WE WERE NOT ABLE TO GO ON ANY RIDES) BUT WE HEARD THE RIDES WERE AWESOME. RICH & DAVE HAD SOME PROBLEMS BUT IT WORKED OUT.
WE HAVE PIX I WILL POST LATER. THANKS LA FAMILIA FOR THE BEST PRESIDENT'S WEEKEND EVER.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000