MILLER JEEP TRAIL Memorial Day 24-26 Camp & Ride

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
It was nice to hang out with all today , Dave you put a good ride together and stumpy I can't wait to see the video .

Andy

Maverick - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 2, 2013
Buena Park, Calif
Had a great time. Excellent group. I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Thanks for putting together a great ride Dave, an d for the pizza after. Oh yeah, and Larry thanks for being my counter weight. :D

Rokitman

UTVUnderground La Familia
Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
Hey Garry, yea sometimes we underestimate how tough a ride can be, and sometimes I don't remember how tough the ride is...........or sometimes we flat out lie about it.:D It was great meeting and riding with you and hope to see you again.:)

Rokitman

Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
It was great meeting all you new folks. This group welcomed me with open arms last year at FP and I've now done several rides with them. The ride might suck at times but the party never stops.:)

Rokitman

Mar 11, 2013
Nipomo, CA
I am pooped! Another great outing with my friends. This trail just beats the crap outta me, but I sacrifice so much of myself just to ride with you guys.:p Sorry I left so early before you all were out of bed but once I wake up I want to get on the road.
So now at 10:30 am, I''m home, have unloaded and washed the beast and am now kickin back , drinkin beer and watching the Indy 500 my dad recorded for me.

Thank you all for the great ride, great food, and great friendship. :)
So whens the next one?

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Randy you are a madman driving that 570. I have some Gopro video of you bouncing along. I am gonig to try and edit it and will post it later.

I have some video of you too Andy!.

It was great meeting everyone and as always a great time with a a great goup of people. My kid had a blast.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks everyone for a great weekend of riding and trail maintenance work! You guys all did great keeping together for the riding and the food was insane!!
Special thanks to:
Grumpysrzr4 (Bill) for coordinating T-shirts for the AAT program
Steve D. for DONATING all the T-shirts
Onerich (Rich) for bringing out gloves for everyone
Japinthebox (Larry) for the entertainment that never ended...
AND
Everyone else who made this a safe and fun trip!!!

AND,
at the end of the day, we celebrate our freedom to do these things and THANK all those service members who have in the past and currently serve and sacrifice for our nation.

Reactions: 1 person

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Wow so I invite myself along for a friendly ride - no problem they say, it isn't a big deal, it isn't a tough drive. Too bad you guys didn't warn me about the guy who drove the RZR way to fast, and that other guy - you know who he is - he wouldn't get out of my way and was driving too slow - and that other guys who didn't know how to climb the hill can you believe that! I asked for some help because my wife was panicking - but no one offered her a beer! She was saying she needed some shots as we were going up the first hill to calm her nerves. And after all that I come home and it takes me 30 minutes in the shower of mud dripping out of my nose from all the dust. How can you guys do this on a regular basis, this is fun???? I mean this is only my second time out I know but really....

Where do we sign up so we can do it on a regular basis? I am ready to go again.

Before/during/more during and after photos.... Can't you tell we had an awful time - it would have been better if it wasn't for that one guy who was slow, and the other who went too fast.....

uuuhhhhh....well,....hope this means you really had a good time, and sorry about the too fast and too slow rzr guys LOL. The key here is, "When your passenger starts panicking and screening, then you know it's officially a good ride!" At least, thats how I look at it :)

Thanks for coming out,...it was very nice to meet the both of you

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Thank you Dave for putting on this awesome ride each year. To all the new folks welcome it was great riding with everyone. The food was awesome but sitting around after dinners and talking and drinking was great. Thank you to all the men and women who fight for us each and every day past and present

Feb 26, 2014
Bakersfield
David, thanks for an exceptionally well planned weekend! I throughly enjoyed myself and my wife and kids say thanks a bunch it was great to hang out with everyone. I look forward to a video from stumpy if he chooses to make one, I have got to see who these slow and fast drivers are that 805boz mentions (they sound like real animals) anyway it was great to see you guys and look forward to doing it again in the near future. :D:D

Andy

Dec 2, 2013
Buena Park, Calif
Randy you are a madman driving that 570. I have some Gopro video of you bouncing along. I am gonig to try and edit it and will post it later.

I have some video of you too Andy!.

It was great meeting everyone and as always a great time with a a great goup of people. My kid had a blast.
At least in this video your looking at the correct end of a Maverick, unlike the video of you and Charles at Glamis...LMAO

Desert Fabrications

May 4, 2012
Agua Dulce, Ca.
I had a great time riding with you guys. I wish I could have stayed the weekend , next time I will plan on it for sure. Thank you Dave and everybody else who planned this weekend. You guys are a great group of people , I look forward to riding, camping with you again. Thanks again, Bob

805boz

May 22, 2014
Simi Valley
uuuhhhhh....well,....hope this means you really had a good time, and sorry about the too fast and too slow rzr guys LOL. The key here is, "When your passenger starts panicking and screening, then you know it's officially a good ride!" At least, thats how I look at it :)

Thanks for coming out,...it was very nice to meet the both of you
Thanks Dave,

We had a great time! You guys aren't competitive enough, I was expecting to start some crap between everyone with my 'slow / fast' comments but...

Count us in for the next time you go out!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Thanks Dave,

We had a great time! You guys aren't competitive enough, I was expecting to start some crap between everyone with my 'slow / fast' comments but...

Count us in for the next time you go out!
you've confused us with the "other" forum....he he he....

Andy

Dec 2, 2013
Buena Park, Calif
I tell you what though, if you guys had an Iron Butt award, it would have to go to Randy in the 570. He was using every inch of travel in that 570's suspension, plus another 2 inches with his butt leaving the seat...LOL:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000