Can-Am New Can-Am X3 Coming 8.16.16

warlock

Wanna Go Fast? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 23, 2009
az
You should model in the next Skat Trak catalog

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
That's what I've been saying too. Especially when the new Xtreme model comes out. 32x12.50x 15. That's a big tire for this new X3.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Reactions: jajl22

Sandman365

Booze Cruzin'
May 24, 2013
Escondido
That's what I've been saying too. Especially when the new Xtreme model comes out. 32x12.50x 15. That's a big tire for this new X3.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
Just a thought or actually being made? Would be awesome. Still gonna go 9 paddle on the 32"? that spacing would be like a 4 paddle on kiddie quad...or more.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Just a thought or actually being made? Would be awesome. Still gonna go 9 paddle on the 32"? that spacing would be like a 4 paddle on kiddie quad...or more.

Actually. Being worked on right now. Tims having a run setup right now.
When the tire size gets big it will need a few extra blades yes.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
I guess Sand Tire is now limited. STL. LMAO. Them little STL tires won't work on this X3 Beast with 24" Travel.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
We're building a set of full smooth Buffs for my car. Cause you really don't need blades at all.
Tim has a guy now that dunes his car on all 4 Buffs and loves it.
I have videos of my car duning with a 4 Buffed and it dunes good so the need for a bunch of paddles is just people's imagination working and selling themselves on more bite is better.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Sandman365

Booze Cruzin'
May 24, 2013
Escondido
I recall a video from a few years back rolling on 4 buffs, not sure you but did alright in glamis. So STU is now STL?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
I recall a video from a few years back rolling on 4 buffs, not sure you but did alright in glamis. So STU is now STL?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
yeah the Buffs work great on all 4 just a little slippery sometimes, STU has now found the Limits if you asked me, cause they wont work on the new X3 unless you like the low rider look and like limiting your cars suspension. LMAO polaris cars already smack the belly with them. Time For them to step up.

ALEX

Mar 26, 2010
We're building a set of full smooth Buffs for my car. Cause you really don't need blades at all.
Tim has a guy now that dunes his car on all 4 Buffs and loves it.
I have videos of my car duning with a 4 Buffed and it dunes good so the need for a bunch of paddles is just people's imagination working and selling themselves on more bite is better.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
Could you post the video I've never seen a car dune with all 4 buffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
yeah the Buffs work great on all 4 just a little slippery sometimes, STU has now found the Limits if you asked me, cause they wont work on the new X3 unless you like the low rider look and like limiting your cars suspension. LMAO polaris cars already smack the belly with them. Time For them to step up.
I have never hit the belly of my car with my 28" STU set up. Last time I checked STU make a 30" tire.

Funny how you are now into the big tires. You use to pimp those tiny 26.5" skats. I also noticed you guys finally figures out wider = more flotation. LOL!!!

I actually dune with a guy that runs the 30" buffs on all 4 on his Wildcat 4 seater. It does well.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
I always go for the roll out and them 26.5 Skats had good roll out. wider is not what we are pushing by any means. Weight of car kinda determines that. Lots of customers with todays 2 seater cars perform better on the 11" wide Xtreme carcass. The 13" carcass is wide but works well for the heavier loaded down 4 seaters.
The Market place is very funny and people like bigger stuff right. so here they go. Tim is having the mold go into the CNC machine on tuesday and the first few out of that mold will be 31.5 x 12.5 x 15. were figuring people will want something big and Bad Ass looking on this new Generation of car X3. The Goal is to make this tire come out at a little bit heavier than the current 97" Roll out Xtreme Tire 30x13x14. and pair it up with the CMS wheel which will be about a Pound heavier than the one he Makes right now in the 14".
Things are changing and Tim wants to be in front of the Wave. STL will no longer work. LOL.

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
Those 26.5 tires where still small no matter the rollout.

A 31" tire will look sweet. You can roll right over bumps and not feel them. My buddy with the 30" buffs just rolls over stuff.

STU has lots of combos. LOL!

So did you order your X3 yet?

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Those 26.5 tires where still small no matter the rollout.

A 31" tire will look sweet. You can roll right over bumps and not feel them. My buddy with the 30" buffs just rolls over stuff.

STU has lots of combos. LOL!

So did you order your X3 yet?
We have 2 on order and I'm trying to hold out for the 4 seater. But might get the 2 and keep my 4 seater also. Bets in socal I hear already has 50 $500 deposits on the X3

Sent from my Magic Wand!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
These cars need the suspension they are getting at now and big ass tires for Glamis as the ruts and whoops are getting nasty in the bowls too. It's like going to Havasu now days unless your smashing waves in a 40' your just getting beat to death.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
STL has nothing light enough to keep these cars Happy. Try and throw one of there bigger sandcar tires on a sxs with a heavy 15" wheel and beadlock rim.amd you will have a non performance car real fast lmao. Tim is all about light weight and the least amount of rotating mass.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

sand shark

Mar 30, 2009
West Hills, CA
STL has nothing light enough to keep these cars Happy. Try and throw one of there bigger sandcar tires on a sxs with a heavy 15" wheel and beadlock rim.amd you will have a non performance car real fast lmao. Tim is all about light weight and the least amount of rotating mass.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
You say that, but I have seen first hand on a Z1 wildcats what the bigger STU setup can do in the dunes. Both cars were running stock boost. If memory serves me correctly there is not a huge weight difference between a comp cut STU and the 30" extremes using the same rim.

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
A 30" Extreme weight is about 17lbs. But skats don't need a beadlock like the STL does. So we can run light weight rims which is a huge deal. Those Big STL tires will not even compare in performance to a light weight buffed tire ever. Lol

Sent from my Magic Wand!

warlock

Jan 23, 2009
az
Oh I forgot to mention that your comparing the weight of my 30" Tire against the 28 STL and mines still lighter by alot. Lmao.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000