Official Los Padres NF Adopt A Trail News, Events, Updates and Pics

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Xpirate! You're an animal for not sleeping for two days straight! Glad u sacrificed for the cause! I don't care what Slacker was saying about you, I think u are da man! ;)

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
It was great meeting everyone and can't wait to meet up again for a ride or clean up on our trail.

Thank you Dave and everyone for for allowing me to just show up, hitch a ride, and bum water and Gatorade. The breakfast idea was great because coming from work and going straight back not much time. The good news is I was able to sleep at work when I got there.

Here are a few more pics.

Looking at a spring run off problem area. No water today

Now your up

Now your down

Susan getting her first ride in a SxS with Dave doing a great job of driving and showing how it should be done.

Coming back off the hill

Dave was thinking trading his RZR for the ranger truck but didn't like green as much so the deal was off.

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Hey Bryan, Great meeting you!! You fit in great with the group and are always welcome to bum a ride with me!! We all very much appreciate your time and efforts to make a difference in our trails!! Thanks for the awesome pictures!!!

**Rich was down, but not by choice ;)

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
It was good to meet you Bryan. I hope your Can Am is operational soon, it really sounds like it's been a struggle. Until then you can pile into the Short Bus anytime!

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Thank you Dave for being in charge of this. It was great to see new and old faces again. I also wanted to thank Bill and Rich for giving me a ride in the AARP RZR 4. Next time I would like to be in the back instead of the front!!!

I still can't believe they made you pull it up the hills by yourself. That was crap, I hope your legs get better soon.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Guys, let me know when the next clean up will be, I am interested in helping out. Sorry I missed this one.
PM me your full name and phone number so I can add you to the roster for any future trail work.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Guys, let me know when the next clean up will be, I am interested in helping out. Sorry I missed this one.
Hey Raul , how have you been ?

Looks like everyone had a blast wish I could have been there but work keeps getting in the way
If you ever have a clean up on a Sunday I would be glad to help :) great job yo all representing the utv group and la familia the best riding group out there :D
Keep watching we might have some Sundays coming up .

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
I'm going up on sunday 9/30/12 ,to see what supplies may be needed to do cleanup around gun range and maybe we mite be able to get dave to show us the other side of the park.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I'm going up on sunday 9/30/12 ,to see what supplies may be needed to do cleanup around gun range and maybe we mite be able to get dave to show us the other side of the park.
You bringing your rzr4 up there? I'm gonna bring Stumpy to help pick up junk at the range.

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
what if we meet at freddy 8am again. I'm bring two u.k. soccar coachs with me they never been in the forrest before.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
what if we meet at freddy 8am again. I'm bring two u.k. soccar coachs with me they never been in the forrest before.
whats "freddy"? You guys want to meet up at Big Johns again at 8am? I'll bring the radios again and Stumpy, maybe his friend too. Put them to work!!:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000