Official UTVUnderground 2016 BITD Vegas To Reno Update Thread

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
anybody want to throw out some predictions for the top five in today's stage?
Earlier in the thread I predicted for todays race Guthrie for the overall on day 1 followed by Burnett , Jones, Lambert and Weller... My Dark Horse long shot is Ryhs Millen. They have had that car long enough now in thier world class race shop where they should have it finally dialled. I really believe the Wellers will do well this race.

Last edited:

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
Man I really wish I was racing this race now!!! Looks like Branden and I will be Key board racers for this one.....
Oh sure... Im dying here as well.. you forget so fast...we will be at the next race though (Bluewater) Got tired of not finishing races with one component or something breaking basically every race over the last year.. car is almost finished with almost all new front end (our biggest reason for not finishing on a consistant basis) but also business has been so busy that I needed to stay closer to it.. plus I think I realized I havent taken a real vacation for over 5 years.. I needed a break as bad as I my car..

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Burnett, Lambert, Schueler, RedLands, Guthrie is my guess for overall finish today.

Anybody know how S3 is splitting the driving duties between the points car and the new X3?

Any predictions how far up the overall the new X3's make it or if they even make it to the finish, i would assume the chase trucks are loaded up with every part known to man because Can-Am doesn't want egg on their face for this reveal and race.

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
I figured Jones(points car), Murray(points car), Sims Dad, Sappington, and maybe Ragland would round out the top 10.

Ignore Amos

Jan 14, 2011
Tucson, AZ
a lot of trackers still not showing.. only 6 of the 10 of the unlimited are showing at the start...I haven't checked the other classes but Im assuming many are missing there too

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Looks like Johhny is stopped just past RM35 in the 6120, think he needed a smoke break already?

Reactions: Rynomx785

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
oh he is going again now, must have just been a quick drag and then back at it!!!

bluediamond

Jun 24, 2015
Burnett, Lambert, Schueler, RedLands, Guthrie is my guess for overall finish today.

Anybody know how S3 is splitting the driving duties between the points car and the new X3?

Any predictions how far up the overall the new X3's make it or if they even make it to the finish, i would assume the chase trucks are loaded up with every part known to man because Can-Am doesn't want egg on their face for this reveal and race.
Haha I agree. You know damn well with the Can Am engineers chasing this race they will get a finish come hell or high water.

Reactions: Simi Dude

jajl22

Jun 5, 2015
Looks like Carver will be approaching the "Trailer Section" pretty soon.

I wonder how they are going to work that out with official times and restarting at pit #2 and so on...

Good thing is it eliminated the 35MPH transfer section from the course today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000