OW - New Years

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Jane is over here packing the RV with Turkey and all the trimming's, she's coming to this 27th, she' has to work days b4, are you all having a pot luck? Dave has awesome PL's and tours, we had a Frazier mtn feast I passed out a few after dinner cigars and cocktails were served, but I may smoke the 10 I bought by then... ;)

I really enjoyed Angie's camp fire race stories brought back found memories, Trever my son will have a few of his own and broken bones. We got to get him to the SD airport 4AM 28th bummer!

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
:DWITH all the peeps on the net reading this, there won't be any blacks rocks in OW after this weekend LOL .Remind not to go treasure hunting with you guys lol

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Jane is over here packing the RV with Turkey and all the trimming's, she's coming to this 22nd, she' has to work days b4, are you all having a pot luck? Dave has awesome PL's, we had a feast I passed out a few after dinner and cocktails stogies, but I may smoke the 10 I bought by then... ;)
The plan is to just put out whatever you have when you want on New Years. Appetizers, food, booze, etc. If you don't have anything, then just eat what's there and have fun. Don't worry about it. No set time just stuff as folks want to make it. If we run out and are still hungry we'll call friggin Dominos.......:cool:

Tryin not to have anyone be pressured or meet a certain time.

The main goal here is to "have fun" for Everyone !!!!!

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
News flash!!!!!

Just in - New guy "Andy" reports knowledge of some secret sand dunes by the Salton Sea East of the 86 and some cool canyons to check out in the area.

Disclaimer:
Andy - Pressures on buddy. Better deliver or it'll be a tough night by the fire. :cool:

See ya Monday and welcome to the site. :cool:

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
YOU GUYS AND GALS HAVE A FUN AND SAFE TIME, I'LL WATCH THE RIDES FROM GOGGLE EARTH LOL :D
Rich, throw the RZR in your truck and stay with us! We would love to see ya and bring in the New Year:D Or leave the RZR and you can ride out with me. Free Trip!!!:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Rich,....you need to go and let your rzr find the gold!! Your rzr is good at finding "rocks"........just sayn......;)

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Melissa here :D - Toni and I were talking and here is our basic thoughts/ideas for our New Years Eve party!
Fingerfoods/appetizers for grazing. No set time..bring it as you want and we can just keep nibbling for hours.
A bottle of champagne and/or sparkling cider for toasting the New Year in. Deb has offered to bring the cups. Thanks Deb! We will have a couple bottles of each but extra champagne makes great Mimosas with breakfast. Just sayin.
We can have music, dancing (yay), maybe some karaoke? If you by chance have any karaoke cds please bring them.
I really enjoyed Angies guesstures game around the campfire at Thanksgiving. If anybody has any other ideas for campfire games, bring it!

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I couldn't think of a better way to bring in the New Year than to be with all of you awesome people that we love sooooooooooo much:D Kathy said she would look for the gestures game. We will bring Taboo, it's a fun word game also and I also picked up some LCR dice so bring atleast 1 roll of quarters and some dollar bills so we can do a little gambling and take, I mean share each others money:D
We will also have plenty of cups, plates, utensils and stuff like that. Let me know if ya guys think of anything else and we'll see if we can find it:D

Every one have an awesome and safe X-Mas! Again we love you all and we'll see ya next Wednesday morning:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
That video was freakin awesome!! I just sucked RedBull up my nose:D:D:D:D:D

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Melissa here :D - Toni and I were talking and here is our basic thoughts/ideas for our New Years Eve party!
Fingerfoods/appetizers for grazing. No set time..bring it as you want and we can just keep nibbling for hours.
A bottle of champagne and/or sparkling cider for toasting the New Year in. Deb has offered to bring the cups. Thanks Deb! We will have a couple bottles of each but extra champagne makes great Mimosas with breakfast. Just sayin.
We can have music, dancing (yay), maybe some karaoke? If you by chance have any karaoke cds please bring them.
I really enjoyed Angies guesstures game around the campfire at Thanksgiving. If anybody has any other ideas for campfire games, bring it!
We will be making some Carne Asada for all in camp, maybe some quesa tacos ;-)

Will setup Karaoke, Vidios, Music, Dacing, Projector ;-)

Love yea all ;-)

ageekwithajeep

UTVUnderground La-Familia
Oct 13, 2010
Spokane Wa
OW Wells (4X4 Park) New Years

1. Jim & Melissa
2. George & Kathy
3. Roy,Deb & Taylor
4. JENNE & RONNIE - DAY TRIP PROBABLY THE 28TH
5. CHARLIE & TAMMIE - DAY TRIP PROBABLY THE 28TH
6. Ernesto & Family