Teryx 4.....

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
pic of where I mounted the switch for the winch....

I have some nice warn lights I need to get mounted and some stuff from UTV Tech to install.

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
We rode in some snow and mud and the Black Diamond tires did awesome! I was really impressed when we got into some good rutted, snow covered, nasty sidehill terrain and the tires gripped really well in two wheel drive.

sd90

Jan 22, 2012
side shot,

I forgot to grab a picture of where I mounted the controls and the plug for the remote.

That's all for a couple of weeks. Test trip next weekend after class all week. Can't wait! :D
How much is that Warn bumper? I was thinking I'd get the dealership to install the Warn winch, but I kinda like that way the winch looks mounted on the bumper instead of hidden underneath. Will they have a bolt on version soon or does it have to be modified to fit? Looks good!

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Thanks!
I would imagine that they will have a bumper for the 2012 out soon. Modifying it wasn't hard if you have a few tools for fab work....When are you picking up your T4?

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Looks good Kyle, I will have to do that to mine......Oh wait....I dont have one yet.....Can you say Green. Lol
Zane, what u talkin about? Why you lurk'n around the Polaris dealer in Simi all the time, and now you are talking green?;) Although, I found myself over at Calcoast today, and they have some nice T4's, Orange and red......I can't believe how much cheaper they are than the Polaris, like only 13, 500!! Wow!! Kyle, I like your bed raise kit, looks more rugged:)

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
I can't take any credit, scored the bed lift from Wally. He came up with a real slick design....

call him for any Q's! :D

Side x Side Outfitterz

I'm really impressed with the T4 so far... And I don't think you can beat what you get for the price...

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
Zane, what u talkin about? Why you lurk'n around the Polaris dealer in Simi all the time, and now you are talking green?;) Although, I found myself over at Calcoast today, and they have some nice T4's, Orange and red......I can't believe how much cheaper they are than the Polaris, like only 13, 500!! Wow!! Kyle, I like your bed raise kit, looks more rugged:)
I want the XP 9 for myself and the T4 for the wife, that way I always have someone to race. :DLol

Yeah I know what you mean about the pricing on the T4 vs. the XP94, I can build a killer T4 for the same money as a stock XP94 and only be 6 or 7mph. slower on top speed.

sd90

Jan 22, 2012
Thanks!
I would imagine that they will have a bumper for the 2012 out soon. Modifying it wasn't hard if you have a few tools for fab work....When are you picking up your T4?
I pick it up sometime this month, that's all they have told me! I can't wait!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I really dig that kawi put cool doors from factory on the t4. Nice!!

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Thanks Guys! One of these days cubscouts and 4-h will slow down enough so I can get it down to DG Offroad for some cage work....:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000