Teryx 4.....

RangerBurger

Jan 23, 2011
Humboldt County
I hear that. Lets see, ballet, musics lessons, soccer, hip hop dance class (yes I said it and it's cute as hell). When am I supposed to get time to take them out on the RZR?

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Thanks Ronnie! The bed lift sure changed it a bunch, it's the way to go for sure. I can't wait to see what rugged comes up with, the commander they did came out sweet!

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Dropped the T4 off at Rugged this evening, Can't wait to see what they come up with! :D

Awesome group of guys that really love the industry!

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Rugged has their game plan so I picked the teryx 4 up and shagged down to Ontario and dropped it off with Davin From DG Offroad. He was excited to get the car and has some good ideas for a nice cage!

Not sure how many of you guys are familiar with them but he is a top notch fab guy and will build anything you want. And you can't beat his prices either!

http://www.dgrhinos.com/

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Updates? Lets see the cage and Rugged set up.

installing the factory utv skids before running moab in september..

They will save whats left of the underside after we rode Johnson Valley last year :D

The DG Offroad cage is a work of art. Davin did a super job on the build.....

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
Sorry it has taken so long to get stuff updated on the build but we have been out of internet since we moved and just got back online...living in the sticks has its pros and cons lol!! :D

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
very nice. ive been looking for something to replace my o3 jeep tj. but will fit in my toy hauler.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000