UTVUnderground DECEMBER GIVEAWAY Sponsored by Pit Bull Tires! MEMBER DRIVE

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Ok the UTVUnderground giveaway contest is back!!! Here is what we want to do. UTVUnderground wants to crack 5000 members by the end of the month and we need your help. I know that emailing your friends, or facebooking them to tell them about a website is not something you want to do, BUT, would you do it if I told you we are going to give you a set of PIT BULL TIRES???

SO here is what I got. I got a set of 25.5" tall 8ply Pit Bull ROCKER tires for 12" rims. I am going to give these tires to a member of UTVUnderground who helps us get to 5000! You don't have to refer the 5000th member, or be the 5000th member. All you need to do is get someone new to sign up and you or they need to post in this thread who you are and who you referred or who referred them! BOTH of you will be entered to WIN!!! The more members you refer the more chances you have to win!!!! For every member you refer you will be entered to win!!!

Once we reach 5000 I will pull a name out of that hat!

So again, refer a friend, have them register on the site, then post in this thread who you referred (there exact screen-name) or have them post up with who referred them!

SIMPLE!!!!!

READY - SET - GO!!!

(winner will be responsible for shipping costs)

Thank you PIT BULL TIRES!!!!

:: PIT BULL TIRES :: ROCKER® ATV/UTV - XOR TM

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Joey,

Thank You for the tires ;-)

As i got "La Familia" into UTV-U, I guess I win ;-)

Thank You ;-)

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
This is a cool idea and a easy way to get some PITBULL TIRES. I will be looking for some new members so I can get me some new tires.

Thank you PITBULL TIRES.

MissyB

Nov 30, 2011
MissyB here. Been with La Familia since the beginning. Now I have my own account :eek:

Reffered by jimandmelissa.

Reactions: 1 person

Tlight

Nov 30, 2011
Hey my name is Tlight I have a RzR 800 LT. I'm a member of La Familia, and have been for awhile :p

Referred here by jimandmelissa

Reactions: 1 person

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000