Veteran's weekend , Los Padres Adopt A Trail clean up

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Here we were placing rocks in low spots to help the dirt stay put when it rain a the OHV drive thru .

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
So,
Got some good video. I turned it over to Stumpwerks. Should be ready by end of the week ;)

So.....the Russian dude.......
If anyone can make a good video out of moving rocks and branches, picking up trash and breaking down I'm totally confident its Stumpy. There's nobody else that could be tasked with this and expect success.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Big thanks to ]Slackers Tow service [/FONT], they'll be another thread on it
Haha if not for Rich's Tow Service there would have been no Slackers Tow Service so you're welcome, and thank you. We need a picture of you towing me and then me towing you:D:D:D and then one of Dave and his streaking stunt. That really freaked out the poor guy from Washington :eek: Did he have to wear the red hat? the boots I can see for rocks but I didn't get the hat:confused:
We should have gotten some pictures of RZRCSI. WOW!!! I mean I know people are different when they drink but holy cow, I never saw all that coming.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Haha if not for Rich's Tow Service there would have been no Slackers Tow Service so you're welcome, and thank you. We need a picture of you towing me and then me towing you:D:D:D and then one of Dave and his streaking stunt. That really freaked out the poor guy from Washington :eek: Did he have to wear the red hat? the boots I can see for rocks but I didn't get the hat:confused:
That stunt reminded me of a egg in a nest :D

And yes I'll have those pix later .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
It was a great time. We did do a lot of trail management and went on a fun ride. I do have a new respect for the Polaris ranger. Man that thing can tow anything from tree branches on the ground to a rzr. Chris you did a great job maneuverimg down the hill:D thank you rich for organizing this trip. I look forward to our next adventure
Scott It was nice to see you again and hope to see you down the road thanks for all your hard work .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Grumpy Breaking out the tools to do some tree trimming good job Bill .
[/IMG]
Short bus towing a downed tree to clear the trail
[/IMG]

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
But we got some of our signs up :)

OK now I am really feeling bad I didn't make this trip being the only Can Am representing.

Great job guys, look forward to getting out there.

Looks like the trailer idea could come in handy especially if a SxS would fit in it. Lol

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Bryan, you were our last hope to represent CanAm, but thats OK. We'll see you out there hopefully soon. Make sure you get up there sometime on a weekend for riding again and get a pic of your Commander next to one of the signs :)

I was hoping nobody got pics of me streaking.......Oh oh...

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
I just kept collecting more and more tools during the day...

I'm guessing the "look alike" orange RZR the Sheriff was looking for didn't have tools hanging off it. I hope they found that guy... giving us all a bad name...

Attachments

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Had a great time with great people. Wished I could of stayed longer though. And thank you Bill for breakfast and the clean underware. Scott ,thanks for the ride in your RZR XP4 and most of all for the tour of the forest!!! Oh yeah....here's a picture of Jim after a few drinks.

Attachments

Rzrcsi

La Familia
Jun 18, 2012
Central Cal.
Had a great time with great people. Wished I could of stayed longer though. And thank you Bill for breakfast and the clean underware. Scott ,thanks for the ride in your RZR XP4 and most of all for the tour of the forest!!! Oh yeah....here's a picture of Jim after a few drinks.
Nice !! Thanks Larry... sorry I missed you when you headed out!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000