XTZ 1000 Build: Permission to Launch

Taylor

Party In The Pines Founding Father - UTVUndergroun
Jan 15, 2009
AZ
www.rigidindustries.com
Ricky

Blake is not coming, weather sucks for filming. I am getting ready to pack up one of your lights, see pics. I just have to hit it with the Sharpie a couple of times. The wrenches are not included.

Hapa

Ricky Racer - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Oc
www.glamisdunesstorage.com
The Prowler is all running and tuned for Glamis.

truth is the tires were falling apart on the Dyno. They got some good tuning done, which was the goal, and then they shut it down to save the tires. Rubber was flying everywhere according to John. probably looked pretty funny.

John needs to get Arctic Cat Dyno tires.

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc
Picked up the Prowler today, The thing sounds like a Harley lol! It does straight burn outs with those big azz tires on it. Huge difference in power! Wow

Ron Woods and The Pro Shop really hooked me up!!!

Max Powers has video, so now he has been ratted out and must figure out that camera and post the videos!! I haven't seen them yet

This is a bolt on kit!! Just some minor tunning! No feul controller needed.

Hapa

Jan 15, 2009
Oc

max powers

Head Ninja In Charge - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Damn! Whats john packing in his Rhino Rick?? LOL How is the kitty runnning???
john is running a 686 on 91 pump gas, 10.5 to 1 piston and some head work
rick's kitty needs a fuel controller, it was running lean until we restricted the intake, then she woke up. It is getting tuned this week. I sat in the passenger seat and Had so much fun it's redonculous.
Never thought I would enjoy sitting bitch in a utv, but when you bunny hop it off of whoops and it throws your head backwhen you throttle it,you can;t help but smile.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000