Key dates of the 2020 Merzouga Rally
- 31 March: End of the 1st registration fee and shift to the 2nd one
- 8 May: Close of entries
- 24 Mai: Competitors arrival
- 25 May: Verifications and Free Practice
- 26, 27, 28, 29 May: Rally
- 29 May – evening: Podium and award ceremony
Merzouga 2020, one rally open to all!
Discover the world of rally-raid or improve your performance in real race conditions.
At your own pace, with a personnalized formula.
The Merzouga Rally, an opportunity to discover for beginners and to improve for experienced drivers!
Why participate in the Merzouga Rally 2020?
- A rally based on navigation skills and ability to evolve in the sport
- Develop all the skills you will need during your experience Dakar
- Enjoy coaching from acknowledged rally-raid figures
- Five days of continuous training with thematic workshops
- High organizational standards (helicopter, medical device, tracking)
- A work and development hub for the teams
- Enduro motorbike + serial SSV + car with roll bar accepted
- No license required
- Reduced entry fees (6 nights and full board included)
Unexperienced amateurs, come and discover the Rally-raid
Sign up for RAID:
- Discover the rally-raid and the desert without constraints
- Evolve on the same route as the pros
- Learn and exchange along with the coachs and the pilots
- Follow the track on your GPS
Experienced amateurs and pros, an opportunity to improve your performance !
Sign up for RALLY TEST :
- A classification based on your navigation skills and ability to evolve in the sport
- Compete on a challenging and diverse route in real race conditions
- Coloured Road Books and navigation tools similar to the ones of the Dakar
- Each at its own pace
- Learn in order to qualify for the Dakar
Discover the Merzouga Rally 2020 provisional regulation.
An rally experience labelled “ROAD TO DAKAR”
KTM ULTIMATE RACE
As every year, KTM organizes a six-race, world-wide programme. At the conclusion of each rally, the best two riders are selected for the grand finale, “The Ultimate Race”, which will run in conjunction with the Merzouga Rally from the 25th May to 30th May 2020.
The twelve top riders from the programme will fight it out aboard the KTM 790 Adventure R and will have the opportunity to discover this very demanding rally held in the Moroccan dunes.