Labor Day Weekend

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I messed up on her birthday...YIKES!! It's the 16th, and we are doing something for her and her sister on the 17th. But, I am pretty sure I can still do the rattlesnake ride on the 18th. So, I am pretty open Labor Day weekend now. George, whatever you want to do, I will come out for riding, and maybe camping too!!:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I messed up on her birthday...YIKES!! It's the 16th, and we are doing something for her and her sister on the 17th. But, I am pretty sure I can still do the rattlesnake ride on the 18th. So, I am pretty open Labor Day weekend now. George, whatever you want to do, I will come out for riding, and maybe camping too!!:D
Oh man I'm cracking up inside cause horrible with important dates also:D Frazier sounds good, I'd like to check out some of the other trails in the area:D Plus it sounds like Dan and Chris may be able to make it so that would be awesome to show them the area!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
PB had some good suggestions too,.....but crazy Rich mentioned Drop 31:eek::eek::eek::eek: (I hope he was just messing around)

I saw over on the "other" forum that Pismo gets pretty packed and they stop letting people in during this holiday weekend. So maybe Pismo might not work......

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
PB had some good suggestions too,.....but crazy Rich mentioned Drop 31:eek::eek::eek::eek: (I hope he was just messing around)

I saw over on the "other" forum that Pismo gets pretty packed and they stop letting people in during this holiday weekend. So maybe Pismo might not work......
We were at Pismo last Labor Day and it sucked! Way to crowded, got stuck getting in and then waited forever to get out cause some yahoo buried his RV and truck in the middle of the out going path:mad: Do have some other friends going but it has been sold out since June.
I'm thinking with the heat and Holiday crowds, Frazier sounds like the best place to be:D

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

I thought on the Easter trip we were talking about doing the drop 31 trails at night THE NEXT hot 3 day weekend . WE WOULD GET SOME MISTERS AND EZUPS AND KICK IT IN THE DAY AND THEN RIDE ALL NIGHT, THAT WOULD ROCK. WHY DO WE TALK ABOUT THINGS AND THEN DON'T DO THEM.

just pulling you legs, I can't go any way have fun :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I thought on the Easter trip we were talking about doing the drop 31 trails at night THE NEXT hot 3 day weekend . WE WOULD GET SOME MISTERS AND EZUPS AND KICK IT IN THE DAY AND THEN RIDE ALL NIGHT, THAT WOULD ROCK. WHY DO WE TALK ABOUT THINGS AND THEN DON'T DO THEM.

just pulling you legs, I can't go any way have fun :D
Rich, when you gonna come out riding again? I miss you..

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Unless the Money Tree blooms I will be forced to stay close to home:( If it picks up I could use the Fuel and come out to Frasier?!?!?! If not I will have to settle for Miller Canyon or sitting at home? I hope I can get some shit done! :confused::confused::confused:
YA that money tree ,I feel you , right now I have a cactus, LOL

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Same on the money tree front guys. Need to save some funds to buy a few things for the RZR (skid plate, tequila, radio, doggie shoes for Marley, etc...).

If Frazier is a go, count me in. Close to home and will make an effort to arrive on time this go 'round.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
yep, school started this week, so $$$$$: Shoes, deodorant, pencils, pads, clothes, rope climbing shorts, rope burn ointment and a jump drive....... If I camp this weekend, it's gonna be sandwiches and frozen burritos from Costco!! (Blue ribbon beer)........:D:D:D:D:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
OK Folks, Frazier it is:D
We will be arriving early Saturday morning and staying till Monday. It will be a chillaxed weekend of good peeps, fun riding, good drinks and great food:D For those who have not been there I will post up directions and some pics tomorrow:D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
OK Folks, Frazier it is:D
We will be arriving early Saturday morning and staying till Monday. It will be a chilllaxed weekend of good peeps, fun riding, good drinks and great food:D For those who have not been there I will post up directions and some pics tomorrow:D
chillaxed what ??:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Frazier Mountain Camp and Ride Labor Day Weekend 2011:D

1. George & Kathy--Camping Sat-Mon

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Here are the directions:D It is a great camping/staging area that is half asphalt and half dirt. The cleanest pit toilets I've ever seen and the area is pretty level:D Come out and join us for a great time:D

TO GET TO STAGING CAMPING AREA: Take the 5 North from LA to Frazier Mountain Rd. And turn left. From the Flying J Travel Plaza (42810 Frazier Mtn Road) next to 5 freeway; Go 6.7 miles on Frazier Mtn Park Rd; Turn left onto Lockwood Valley Rd; Go 0.7 miles and turn left at Ranger Station. Go up this road for about 0.5 miles and turn right into the Frazier Mountain Staging area. You will immediately see our group.
For great pics of the area and ride check out the thread from our last ride up there:D http://www.utvunderground.com/f7/miller-jeep-trail-camp-ride-aug-19th-20th-6774.html

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Frazier Mountain Camp and Ride Labor Day Weekend 2011:D

1. George & Kathy--Camping Sat-Mon
2. Dave and Will (Only if Angie shows up with a blender)--Camping Sat-Mon
3. Mike B. (probably just day riding)
10.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA