Powder Puff Support

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Hi friends! :)

It appears that the racing bug has bit once again...not sure it ever stopped biting though. Made a last-minute decision to run the M.O.R.E. Powder Puff Race that's coming up on October 6 in Barstow.

I'll be out there campin' from, at least Friday, Oct. 5 to Sunday, Oct. 7. It'd be great to get some La Familia out there for some support and, if you'd like to - help in the pits. We'll also get some riding in and some good ol' fashioned hanging out at the campfire. It'll be great!

Getting the car all set-up now, will definitely take some work to get everything ready to race. Figuring out what's missing still and what needs to be done before then. *fingers crossed*

Much love,

Speedy

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
That's cool Angie

Not sure if we can make this one but we'll see. Keep us posted and let me know if there's anything we can do to help.

Sponser maybe ? :cool:

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Angie,

Chris and I will see you on the 5th. I'll bring all my tools and such and we can ride chase for ya.

Dan ....

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Great! Any help would be very much appreciated since I'm a newbie. ;)

I'll post up more info. as I figure it out.

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
Racing addiction = Spending lot's of money$$$......I think we have been there before in different forms of racing.

Sounds like a plan, let me check the calender and see if we can make it.

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Looking forward to getting my feet wet...er dirty racing, especially for a great cause!

dunerat

Jun 16, 2012
Simi Valley, CA
Angie you will do great
I have seen you drive the trails. Are they racing on Sunday also? Might be able to come up after work on Saturday? Good luck

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Thanks so much Scott! No racing on Sunday, but we're posting up a Jawbone ride soon so hope to see you and the family out there!

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
You said you needed pit help right? XPirate and, um, Mrs. XPirate, offered to put us up in their lavish sleeping quarters. We're planning on being there tools in hand. Your littlest protege` will be heading up the cheering section too. Now about those pink shirts you talked about.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000