Labor Day Weekend

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Man, and I thought Cisco and I were your best part! Oh and the Red Thong? :eek::(:(:( Did I mention Wieners?
PB, why you gotta mention weiners and thongs again? You know those are my "trigger" words from therapy!!!:eek: Stay mentally healthy my friends.....:cool:

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
PB, why you gotta mention weiners and thongs again? You know those are my "trigger" words from therapy!!!:eek: Stay mentally healthy my friends.....:cool:
If we were all "Mentally Healthy" we would'nt be spending the kid's college funds on our RZR's :eek: So I will be the first to say that I am "Mentally Challenged":D
Dave, can you send me the contact info for you Therapist and if there are "Happy Endings"
"Stay Stupid My Friends"

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Frazier Mountain Camp and Ride Labor Day Weekend 2011

1. George & Kathy--Camping Sat-Mon
2. Dave and Will (Only if Angie shows up with a blender)--Camping Sat-Mon
3. Mike B. (probably just day riding)
4. John RZRS
5. Tim & the Dogs (Timmy's Hat MIA) Camping Sat-Mon
6. SpeedyAngie & Margarita Machine
7. TnT--Terry & Jane--Camping Fri-Mon
8. Scott425-- Camping Sat-Mon
9. Gsneed-- (Garrett & Malarie)Camping Fri-Mon
10. Japinthebox-(Larry & Sandy) Camping Sat-Mon <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
11. Marksbackhoe--Sat Afternoon-Mon

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
SUNDAY NIGHT POT-LUCK

1. George & Kathy-- Chicken Enchiladas and something Sweet:D
2. Dave & Will-- SPanish rice (Will wants glazed donuts and Redbull)
3. Terry & Jane--BBQ chicken/sausage, patatos, apple pie, chips and salsa/guacamole dip.
4. SpeedyAngie -- adult beverages, ribs and watermelon! :cool:
5. Bagman-- Something easy but good.
6. scott--beans, beans...the magical fruit, the more you eat, the more you...
7. Dave --Gas-X
8. Garrett & Malarie--Tri Tip, party potatoes, adult beverages,
9. Larry & Sandy-- Double Shrimp Tempura
10. Mark--Carne Asada

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
If we were all "Mentally Healthy" we would'nt be spending the kid's college funds on our RZR's :eek: So I will be the first to say that I am "Mentally Challenged":D
Dave, can you send me the contact info for you Therapist and if there are "Happy Endings"
"Stay Stupid My Friends"
If I give out his information, then everyone will want his services with the "happy ending". I'm just not ready to share him yet, he's really good.....:eek:

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
If I give out his information, then everyone will want his services with the "happy ending". I'm just not ready to share him yet, he's really good.....:eek:
I prefer a "Her" but if it's a "Him" that you prefer than I'm OK with that:eek: I'll still luv ya Bro!:D
Oh and I promise I won't tell your wife:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
See you guys in the morning!! I should be pulling in between 8 and 9am. Be safe driving up there on the crappy 5 Grapevine!!

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Dear Labor Day Weekend friends,

I'd better be the first one to get on here and post something. :D

Great ride everyone...even with a few mishaps. Thanks to George for organizing and sweep. Thanks to Dave for leading. Thank you to everyone for their great company, hospitality and awesome food.

Looking forward to the next ride with everyone and the claymation re-enactment of *ahem* :eek:

Yours truly,

CrazyAngie and NotSoCrazyJay

p.s. Special thanks to Scott for sharing his passenger seat.

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Okay so did Jay drive back or ride with Scott because he wouldn't get back in the car? Glad your okay you crazy kids! :eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(:(:(
Nah. I drove back. No worries PapaBear. I'm quick back in to them driver's seat. Scott gave my friend a ride because he's RZRless...for now. He's got the itch though.

Thank you. We're a-okay. I've got the polish out already. It'll be nice and shiny for the next ride.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
We had another awesome trip!! Angie, glad you and Jay are OK and sounds like you are ready to ride again!! (I don't know about Jay). Thanks to everyone for the great time and excellent food!!! Especially to George and Kathy for putting this ride together!! We got to run some new trails and ran out of time to finish some other new ones!! But, we will be back some other day to do some more...

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I put together a little amateur video that should be up soon. It's downloading to Youtube right now.....

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Angie, ummmmm, so how many times did you roll your silver pumpkin? Details please...

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
We had another awesome trip!! Angie, glad you and Jay are OK and sounds like you are ready to ride again!! (I don't know about Jay). Thanks to everyone for the great time and excellent food!!! Especially to George and Kathy for putting this ride together!! We got to run some new trails and ran out of time to finish some other new ones!! But, we will be back some other day to do some more...
Thank You Dave for doing such a great job at leading the troops:D Big thanks to Angie for providing the excitement and entertainment:D And thanks to the entire group for all the great food:D
It was truly another awesome weekend of great fun with great people! Got to meet two new families, Garret & Mallory and Terry & Jane. Also Mark's sister Justine came along with her new RZR4 and tore up the trails like a pro.
Another cool thing to note, is the fact that it was a Holiday Weekend and we had the entire area to ourselves:D I will post up some pics in the next couple of days and once again thanks to all that made this weekend so awesome! Luv you guys!
George

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Well, we have re-enacted it several times already using props and everything. There are three different POVs in my garage at this very moment about what happened. We need to do a little claymation re-enactment of the event...definitely did a RZR endo for at least 20 feet and flipped forward and completely around 1.5 times....front, top then side. "Roll cages rock!" --- that's my new slogan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000